Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Personal Shops.

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I once made the mistake of a perfect skill reset capsule for an all skill one. I nearly scammed someone. I am scum. :s
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    There's also this small thing worth mentioning.
    As a newbie I used to make my initial money as a potion maker, so I saw quite a few fellow potion makers complaining about scalpers buying out their cheap stock to resell.

"It's cheap because it's for newbies! don't touch!1"

It's both funny and really half-hearted. Scalpers are easy,
    1) don't sell on ch1/shopping channel, because new characters really stick to their birth place channels for some time usually.
    2) but if you must, don't place all your stock at once. 2-3 stacks. And don't use mana pots for those purposes lol, hp only.
    Same with cheaper holy water. Just add your charity cheap things little bit every hour. This is an interesting in game roleplaying sub-hobby overall, the very fact it's not easy to pull it off what makes it interesting. Instead those dudes just rage quit the whole thing. :p
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 13, 2017
    I once made the mistake of a perfect skill reset capsule for an all skill one. I nearly scammed someone. I am scum. :s

Haha. My BF once found ALL Skill Reset Capsule for 40k in Dunbarton. He thought that he's seeing things and tried to count 0's, because at that time the All Skill Reset Capsule was worth for 3,5-4m gold, but he immediately remembered that Dunbarton Merchant License only has a limit of 2,2m gold. He then instantly bought it after that thought. Lol, poor guy who didn't know the price of All Skill Reset Capsule.
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Greta wrote: »

Haha. My BF once found ALL Skill Reset Capsule for 40k in Dunbarton. He thought that he's seeing things and tried to count 0's, because at that time the All Skill Reset Capsule was worth for 3,5-4m gold, but he immediately remembered that Dunbarton Merchant License only has a limit of 2,2m gold. He then instantly bought it after that thought. Lol, poor guy who didn't know the price of All Skill Reset Capsule.

I bought a nightmare es for 50k ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Greta
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Venenatis wrote: »

I bought a backbreaking es for 5k ヾ| ̄ー ̄|ノ Having no clue about es, I had to price check it real quick. I know that es name is so familiar in selling post at the market so I couldn't believe the price that I was seeing, Confirmed it is worth millions and quickly bought it and re-sold it after like a few hours lmao
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    ShouK wrote: »
    Venenatis wrote: »

I bought a backbreaking es for 5k ヾ| ̄ー ̄|ノ Having no clue about es, I had to price check it real quick. I know that es name is so familiar in selling post at the market so I couldn't believe the price that I was seeing, Confirmed it is worth millions and quickly bought it and re-sold it after like a few hours lmao

When the frozen heart gacha came out, I think I probably bought 5 huws suits for <3m, took a week but all sold for ~7m. I don't get how people think this is dishonorable... It takes me a lot more time to sell my items, if you're in for a quick sale don't be mad if someone wants to profit off you.
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840

I bought a perfect reset from someone sending me it in the mail when I was advertising for buying an all skill one. I was scammed ;;

Nexon please make them have different icons ;;
    Blissfulkill
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    The whole "extra/missing 0" can even hurt the seller. Back when Claus Knight Armor actually sold, I intended on selling it for 2m, but I didn't notice I only put in 5 zeroes (the price becoming 200k). The blow was somewhat softened, as the person who bought it was a friend, but I still kicked myself for not paying attention.
    Twelie