Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

how do i get the moonlight hammer ferghus doll bag

yoyoxyoyox
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited April 13, 2017 in General Chat
I'm confused about what's going on with the ferghus bag that was talked about on the stream. Does anyone know how to get it or what's going on with it ?

Is a link to a clip of them talking about it
https://clips.twitch.tv/InquisitiveCooperativeDogKippa

Comments

• NoriakiNoriaki
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    I thought that you got the coupon by logging in but it's not???
    They said it's "for returning players" but apparently everyone can get it. What does that mean...? It's not in the cash shop (unless I'm blind), there's no new quest. When I logged in I got mail and I thought it'd be the bag but I was sorely disappointed qwqwq.
    I'm going to check on an old account to see if I get it there.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I am wondering that too.
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    I assume it's form the hot time they mentioned.
  • NoriakiNoriaki
    No luck on my old account Q^Q

I thought it might be from the hot time too but unless they forgot to include it in the list, we're getting
    "Clucky Charm Pouch, containing a Cuddly Chicken Robe and Cuddly Chicken Loafers!
    A special weapon: The Gigantic Table Fork!"
  • NoriakiNoriaki
    Saygo wrote: »
    alexdra wrote: »
    What about the new doll bag that was in the stream? theres nothing on the site about it

Bag is part of an event coming next week. We will have more info about soon

Everything is solved just gotta wait til next week qwqwq