Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Homestead Expansion pack?

WithYouWithYou
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in General Chat
There is nothing to do with homestead expansion. Did I miss something ?

Comments

• SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    they dont love us enough to give us what we really want
    Opalthira
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    Tune in next week, Same bat time, same bat channel.
  • Hoenhiem17Hoenhiem17
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    also did anyone do the math on this potential system? you will need to gain 30,000 cumulative level starting now to gain all of the awards from this new system. this seems a bit too much especially from those of us who are already 10-20k plus they should have included current cumulative level in this to begin with, this new system is already worthless. way to go nexon NA, when will they take some pointers from nexon korea?
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Hoenhiem17 wrote: »
    also did anyone do the math on this potential system? you will need to gain 30,000 cumulative level starting now to gain all of the awards from this new system. this seems a bit too much especially from those of us who are already 10-20k plus they should have included current cumulative level in this to begin with, this new system is already worthless. way to go nexon NA, when will they take some pointers from nexon korea?

uh that's not how math works.
    CrimsọnVimiAeolys
  • NeroyNeroy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640

already made a fourm about it i got around 7.7k lvls :l
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    You only need 3000 levels minimum if your willing to grind to 200 every rebirth
  • notanalt123notanalt123
    Mabinogi Rep: 310

You do know Korea got the same system right?

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited April 13, 2017
    I am saddened it didn't take our total levels into consideration.

However this thread was for the homestead so let's not derail it and get it locked.
    Sakajeweah
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited April 13, 2017
    <Soup N**i Voice> No promised features for you!

(Seinfeld Reference) (also forum censored words)
    Berryswirl
  • RaynicRaynic
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I was really excited about the homestead expansion. Now, am sad to see it doesn't seem to be included this time around. After all the talk and the preparation I'm sure they will roll it out soon, maybe next week? I'll be watching for it.

Maybe there is still time to include a little extra input? Anyone have thoughts about how to get the most out of the expansion coupons? Much as I didn't love the idea of it being a cash shop item, it makes the most business sense to do it that way. It's one thing I'm willing to pony up for if it means getting more homestead space.

And speaking of space... I'd still love to see some inventory space options on the homestead. Of course the idea of turning the homestead house into usable space is fantastic, but if not then what else might work? What about a storage shed for the higher levels? What if you had to earn various storage items to use in a shed or chest? It could work like your main inventory slot, to hold bags? Or use special bags just for it, just as a toolbox, tackle box, gardening bag, or something similar.

Ooops, Started rambling. ;)
  • AeolysAeolys
    Raynic wrote: »
    And speaking of space... I'd still love to see some inventory space options on the homestead. Of course the idea of turning the homestead house into usable space is fantastic, but if not then what else might work? What about a storage shed for the higher levels? What if you had to earn various storage items to use in a shed or chest? It could work like your main inventory slot, to hold bags? Or use special bags just for it, just as a toolbox, tackle box, gardening bag, or something similar.
    Ooops, Started rambling. ;)
    I kinda have doubts that they will add a storage system on our personalized homes. The last time they did that it was the closet for housing. It was a piece of furniture that holds 16 clothing items. Due to a bug (which the announcement and wiki don't tell us what) it was removed from the game and was never fixed.
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Spy wrote: »

i'm not too keen on level 200 per rebirth :(

what would it look like if i did level 100 to 150 per rebirth? :,)
  • AeolysAeolys
    edited April 14, 2017
    Spy wrote: »

i'm not too keen on level 200 per rebirth :(

what would it look like if i did level 100 to 150 per rebirth? :,)

Hitting level 100 per rebirth gives 55 points. That will equal to 55 rebirths.
    Hitting level 150 per rebirth gives 150 points. That will equal to 20 rebirths.
    So according to math, you will be looking at 20-55 rebirths. This is oppose to the 200 level per rebirth's 14 rebirths.

PS: I just realized that this thread just derailed like awful simply because of Hoenhiem17's post of "I only read some of the description so I will complain using my inaccurate math skills".
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I thought this thread is about Homesteads not Rebirthing... o3o
    Kitsuyasha