Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Soul Stream Inventory?

BippiBippi
Mabinogi Rep: 850
in General Chat
It's part of the Potential System list at 40 points (when it unlocks).
Is it like a tab in the inventory? A bag?

Comments

• SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Bippi wrote: »

sounds like an inventory only available when visiting nao

maybe to allow us to store items we are wearing there before rebirth so they dont go into temp invent and potential get dropped durring lagg spike of loading back into the game?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I am closing in on lv 40 potential so I can give details when I get there.
  • MeonketerMeonketer
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    The soul stream storage is essentially just another item bag that doesn't take space in your main inventory. Once you get it, it can be opened via an icon to the left of the pre-existing "Bingo Gacha" button at the top of your main inventory. Item bags cannot be placed within it.
    [Deleted User]SylviaWolfeKingEphyHiroki05PolicromaPandaninjaTheNyanCatSpiritika
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited April 14, 2017
    To add onto what Meon said you can also set it to grab certain items like normal bags, and it supposedly gets bigger later on(according to the description).
    At potential 140 it becomes 8X6
    620 8X9
    1440 8X12

I personally wish we would have gotten more upgrades to it as it is pretty useful, or smaller upgrades more often as the jumps between upgrades is quite large.
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    It is a tab
    Bag_zpswlew0jgn.gif
    VimiFirelinksSpiritika
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Though, here's a question... The inventory is perma and doesn't reset like Shine of Eweca and Breath of Ladeca each rebirth, right? I think that was a question that wasn't answered during the stream.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Falcondae wrote: »
    Though, here's a question... The inventory is perma and doesn't reset like Shine of Eweca and Breath of Ladeca each rebirth, right? I think that was a question that wasn't answered during the stream.

No, it does not. Potential levels are permanent, and so are the prizes. (Rebirth pots expire though.)
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    You can also put shop licenses in there, as well as Brownie contracts. Handy if you do not want to use VIP.
    Spiritika
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Thanks Nexon, now my screen is going to become completely filled eventually.
    TheNyanCat[Deleted User]
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Ah, this Soul Stream inventory sounds GLORIOUS.

Hope whomever thought of it gets a nice bonus. B)
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    Yep, the Soul Stream inventory has a tab on your inventory.

The first size starts at 8x6, later expanding to 8x9 and then to 8x12. Now we all pretty much have a permanent bag that takes up no actual inventory space. :D
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    Getting 8x6 upgrade isnt too hard, was at 200 potential points on the first day... Its the next one that's a bit more grindy at 620 points.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930

maybe to allow us to store items we are wearing there before rebirth so they dont go into temp invent and potential get dropped durring lagg spike of loading back into the game?
    ROan2011 wrote: »
    Getting 8x6 upgrade isnt too hard, was at 200 potential points on the first day... Its the next one that's a bit more grindy at 620 points.

how do you get 200 potential on 1st day ??

i thought levels already had didnt count?

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited April 14, 2017
    Maybe they were sitting on a lot of those 500% golden fruits and spammed those after spamming levels?
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    gotta cash in some yeeee
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    You can also put shop licenses in there, as well as Brownie contracts. Handy if you do not want to use VIP.

You can put those in bags too.
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    I'm very curious to know if we can put the shop bags and doll bags in there, as that will free up a lot of my deadlock on certain bags.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Felice wrote: »
    I'm very curious to know if we can put the shop bags and doll bags in there, as that will free up a lot of my deadlock on certain bags.

No, you can't. No Bags in Soul Stream Inventory.
    Felice
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Greta wrote: »
    No, you can't. No Bags in Soul Stream Inventory.

well crap... Oh well.

It'll make a good place to dump all my Res-Feathers, Bandages and Soul Stones, maybe my potions as well.
    Greta
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470

ROan2011 wrote: »

how do you get 200 potential on 1st day ??

i thought levels already had didnt count?

I rb right after maint, did dalies/lords/aahm to 160 and rb again and did aahm to 140