Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Put Unrestricted Dungeon Passes back in the Shop

GenuisenieGenuisenie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
in Item/Premium Shop
They've been there for a LONG time, and with the dungeon revamp you took them out and made them gachapon only items, which I think is a horrible idea.
Everyone's lazy to obtained mangled passes to craft Hardmode Advanced passes, we'd rather buy an Unrestricted Pass and go right in.

Just put them back in the Web Shop for 700 NX each, I guarantee you'll have a bucket load of buyers.
AeolysNegumikoGretaZeo

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited April 10, 2017
    I would like passes to drop again... making a pass is stupid-expensive and resource-intensive. Oh yea, 700 nx for passes would be awesome too.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I used to buy those all the time to get into tough dungeons to hunt for trans. even if the passes came back costing 1k NX I would still buy them.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I 100% agree with you @Genuisenie. They even removed them from Baltane Supply Boxes. Nexon is so terrible for doing this, they legit want to rip off their last playerbase with this scam. I even gave up on these dungeons now after this update and many others did so too. I remember we used to have few full parties of 8 players in Alexina, everyday spamming Alby Intermediate Hardmode and collecting all these materials and Hebona pieces. Now all dungeon lobbies are empty and forgotten, i don't see anyone wanting to run dungeons now. I even opened Rabbie Adv in ch1 Rabbie Lobby and NO ONE joined for hour, so i just gave up... Good thing i get some various passes from Partners...
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Haha... so much for the Dungeon Revamp, which is made specifically to bring players back to playing in dungeons and now we don't give a toss anymore due to how we can't enter them in a reasonable manner.
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Too much op things in the dungeons now to not lock that after some basic dungeon grind. If Albies to believe, about every third dungeon end chest drops a pass to higher level dungeon.
    Anyway. Due to the same op things in the dungeons everyone is with ranked up fragmentation and fragmentation gear now. Fragment cheapo 300s like sp300 for easy clovers -> lucky potions -> roll for the advs. Notice how they didn't change the pre-revamp expiration dates (5-9 hours) to current 7 days on these to minimize the abuse as well.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I agree and support this. So many unrestricted passes would be bought by us if that is the case.
  • GenuisenieGenuisenie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Pls nexon, make money by selling this again. 'Tis win win?