Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
in Technical Support
Is anyone else getting an error that says their Account info or password is invalid? I know for a fact that my account info is correct but I am still getting this error. I use an email address also. I know a few others are having this problem but I wanted to see who else is having this issue.

Comments

• SirRyuSirRyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,690
    Yep, having the same issue
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    It's just really slow, though I have not been able to load up the game yet, still trying to get though the nexon launcher...
  • nooonooo
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    also having login issues where my nexon launcher eventually just gives up trying to connect.
  • ZingermanZingerman
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    It takes longer than usual but I do eventually get to the login screen. However the login info is not automatically filled in like before.

When starting up the launcher there was a button to migrate your account over to using your email address, which I did.

Trying both the email address and the original account login did not work.
  • DennouNekoDennouNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Same issue here. Right now the launcher just gives up on connecting at all.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited April 19, 2017
    havin' issues loggin' into the website itself. some window pops up after i hit the Login button sayin' "We are experiencing an error with the back end API, please try again later."

Hopefully they'll extend the events if this goes unfixed for the rest of the day
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    I'm still technically getting site is under maintance http://mabinogi.nexon.net/
    I'm just able to get here to the forums by my browser history.
  • ChaikatChaikat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    when i press play it appears to be opening then goes back to the play button >.< so no trouble logging in but the game will not launch and when i did get it to launch the login box thingy was glitched (usually says start but it had a spot for username and pw :x)
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Maybe they'll fix it tomorrow. Steam won't open up Mabinogi, either. Time to go back to sleep, then.
    giphy.gif
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    Launcher won't log me in either.
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    I am having some log in issues too. I'll wait a little longer.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    To me the Launcher gives me the "Redeem" button instead of the "Play" button... if I click on it, it asks me a 16-digit key to "activate a product".
    All of this happened when the Launcher finally "saw" that I already have installed a game from them (Mabinogi only).
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    edited April 19, 2017
    Yeah the launcher (which I hate, gimme back the direct launch!) ain't goin' past the login window

*edit: just got past the login window for the stupid nx launcher. But now an error window is poppin' up. It says its a system error code 20399.

*edit: closed the stupid launcher, restarted and relogged, now I'm in. Let's see if I can get to patchin' mabi now shall we?
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Liyeta wrote: »

How is that possible? My in-game wife is in-game right now
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100

Eh. I can live with that. That's not too bad. :) I can't wait until we can log in so I can get that BAG though!
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    uh, then how is it that Mabi just opened for me?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Yeah the launcher (which I hate, gimme back the direct launch!) ain't goin' past the login window

*edit: just got past the login window for the stupid nx launcher. But now an error window is poppin' up. It says its a system error code 20399.

*edit: closed the stupid launcher, restarted and relogged, now I'm in. Let's see if I can get to patchin' mabi now shall we?

What if I told you.... Direct Launch was still possible?
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Sphyra21 wrote: »

What if I told you.... Direct Launch was still possible?

SPILL THE BEANS!!!!!!!!!! Just not here..... Nx won't like it
  • NekoLilyNekoLily

Quick, tell her to take the best spot in belvast, open a shop, and sell one potato for 20m.

No, i dont know either

Well, now I finally found a solution and it's downloading the update. So, maybe they finished before the time indicated?
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Yup I'm in and got started on the HS event