Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where is stage 3?

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
in Item/Premium Shop
I can't seem to find the stage 3 permit for the homestead expansion. Whats going on?
Helsa

Comments

• ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    edited April 19, 2017
    Looks like they took it out for now due to a bug with not giving the hs stones
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Oh god, another thing I'm going to worry about not getting again. :(
    Helsa
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    They will give us stage three, they just removed it because of an error. Wait abit and it will be fixed.
  • CelticCeltic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    didn't they say in the live stream it was supposed to be 67x67 as well?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    There seems to be a lot of errors going on actually...
    Helsa
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Can I, like, just buy the permit? I don't need more stones, and I feel like I'm paying for something I don't want.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    TNinja wrote: »
    Can I, like, just buy the permit? I don't need more stones, and I feel like I'm paying for something I don't want.

Yeah actually I don't really need the stones. Just put the permit back up for sale please.
    Helsa
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    edited April 19, 2017
    geee why am i not surprised. their more worried about their Worthless Cash grab then solving alot of players inability to sign in due to log in errors.

Oh Nexons Poor Poor Wallets. they must be hurting so bad right now. that they need immediate Aid over people logging in so they can possibly enjoy your new Cash grab.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    geee why am i not surprised. their more worried about their Worthless Cash grab then solving alot of players inability to sign in due to log in errors.

You could not be MORE wrong. Removing an item from a darn cashshop is ALOT more simple than fixing the log in server.
    TheNyanCat
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Oh Nexons Poor Poor Wallets. they must be hurting so bad right now. that they need immediate Aid over people logging in so they can possibly enjoy your new Cash grab.

You can stop now.
    TheNyanCatHelsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 19, 2017
    TNinja wrote: »

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Shop/WebShop/Detail/Cash/55228

Looks like they fixed it. Got my stones.
    Helsa
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,450
    edited April 19, 2017
    Hopefully, they can fix the Karma Koin situation soon. At least the expansions appear to be permanent content! =D

Edit: Cool, looks like that's better now too!
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    there would be no point in making homestead expansion nx items temporary. a lot of people probably don't even have there homesteads at the required lvl yet.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,450
    Yeah, but considering you could only get certain homestead items as part of an event, with no other way to get them other than buying them off of other players, it is a valid (albeit unlikely) concern.
  • DatehDateh
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited April 19, 2017
    Homestead Stones are tradeable after you use tickets. If you are not keeping sell it.