Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Delay lag

ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
in Technical Support
Been getting some delay lag after this new update, not sure if it has been caught on to by now or not but I figure I would bring it up.

Comments

• ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    I'm still getting very heavy lag spikes and delay lag. Anyone else getting this? I'm on Mari server btw I can hardly fight anything without a few second delay or massive position lag. This didn't occur till after this new update.
  • tachiorztachiorz
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    edited April 20, 2017
    I confirm, game barely playable.
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    Come to Alexina! We have cookies, and less lag if what you're saying is true!
    Also, you don't need to make two duplicate threads with the same issue.You also authored Delay lag here in Technical Support. This is considered bad form on a forum.

In All Seriousness
    It may be worth posting a little more information about this. Server and channel, not just the server. What missions seem to be most or least affected. Time of day that you're encountering this. Your ISP (if you're comfortable)

• TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    Duplicate post exists at Technical Support - Heavy lag. That also tends to be the best kind of lag to use while making alfredo sauce. Mix it in with some garlic and enjoy!
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    It's only on channel 2 for Mari, we badly need this fixed x.X
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    It feels almost like a ddos attack in a way, but yeah ch 2 on mari is 100% un playable now