Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

You have made the best (insert food item name)

WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
edited April 22, 2017 in Help
Are there any particular rules for this? By best, do they mean most stats or most perfectly made in terms of gauge?

And if it's the latter, does this mean two people in one server can effectively be "the best"?

I got curious after I got this (TWICE) in less than an hour with Steamed Corn. It prompts you to write a short little comment, and says it "has been registered", but I have no clue where the comment ends up. There must be a list somewhere....

Also....
imgur.com/a/uAblG

(I have no idea how to post images, so a link will have to do). I was really tempted to put this comment in for the steamed corn...lol.
  1. Have you made "the best (food name)" before?9 votes
    1. Yep! :)
       33% (3 votes)
    2. Nope! :(
       44% (4 votes)
    3. I don't know what this even means
       11% (1 vote)
    4. Where is the option to select "I like rocks"?
       11% (1 vote)

Comments

• LillAngelLillAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    I had this happen few days ago, don't know what triggers it. It ends up in the collection journal as..."A word from Master Chef [your name]. I didn't know this and just wrote " :) "
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    LillAngel wrote: »
    I had this happen few days ago, don't know what triggers it. It ends up in the collection journal as..."A word from Master Chef [your name]. I didn't know this and just wrote " :) "

Where might you buy this collection journal? I can't seem to find it in the wiki :(
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    edited April 22, 2017
    LillAngel wrote: »

Where might you buy this collection journal? I can't seem to find it in the wiki :(

OH OH WAIT. You mean the Character menu Collection journal?? XD (I feel foolish now lol)
  • LillAngelLillAngel
    Yes, on your character tab :)
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Alright. Thank you so much!
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Do you have to master chef to get it? Because I made perfect dishes countless times but never got it.
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    As to my understanding it resets on maintenance, and it awards you if you're at 100% when making it, which is an incredibly rare feat. Congratulations on scoring a best of dish!
  • LillAngelLillAngel
    ShouK wrote: »
    Do you have to master chef to get it? Because I made perfect dishes countless times but never got it.

No, you don't. When I got mine, I believe I was rank 7, maybe 6. And since cap on cooking is currently rank 5, can't actually be master yet, at least not in terms of a title.