Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Essence of Spring Location

AlypseAlypse
Mabinogi Rep: 460
edited April 24, 2017 in Help
I didn't read where I need to go for Yela's Sprince Essence, so now I'm stuck. Would anyone mind telling me where I need to go? The description on the hoe is, "It calls to mind the sound of bees buzzing on a lazy afternoon" Thank you advance!

Comments

• LillAngelLillAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    I have not had this yet myself, but just by the bees comment I would think maybe Corrib Valley where you can collect honey. Hopefully if that's not it someone else will know.
    Alypse
  • AlypseAlypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    Thank you very much for the help! I found it was the flowers near the Emain Macha Western Gate Moon Gate
  • LillAngelLillAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    Thanks for the update! That'll save me time when i get that one. I probably would not have thought to try there.