Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cant do the artisan wood collecting event today?

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in General Chat
nfnYR5B.jpg

I skipped it yesterday and day before

the tree wants an essence

I am not holding any wood or tools

why cant i get new tools ?

Comments

• LillAngelLillAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    edited April 24, 2017
    In your picture, I don't see your soul stream inventory, have you earned this yet? Maybe they went there. When mine first accepted a PTJ item it was behind another bag, was driving me mad trying to figure out why i didn't get the right items. Started closing my bags one by one and found it hiding.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited April 24, 2017
    Do you have Yela's quest in your log and maybe didn't hit Complete? If that's the case, you can complete it and change channels/relog and you'll get the new quest for today.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Do you have Yela's quest in your log and maybe didn't hit Complete? If that's the case, you can complete it and change channels/relog and you'll get the new quest for today.

:o okie what <3

yey
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    where do you find a flower field :c
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890

Pretty sure it's the same spot in Emain where the candy witch event stuff was.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    West Moongate of Emain works =D.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated

Pretty sure it's the same spot in Emain where the candy witch event stuff was.
    Leinei wrote: »
    West Moongate of Emain works =D.

yey <3
  • AlofAlof
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,420
    Uhm... I just wanna make a friendly remind that we should give all 5 raw wood to the npc and complete the quest before the next day. Because he will take only 5 woods per day so you can't pack them up and give more than 5 to him each day. I've got 6 extra woods that useless now just because I dont give them to him
    So please be careful
    Vimi