Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Suggestion] Extra bonuses after updates

VeraVera
Mabinogi Rep: 430
in Feedback and Suggestions
I suggest that after the updates and events, nexon gives us extra bonuses that correlate to the updates. In my opinion, this would give players more of an incentive to play the game and participate in the events/update. It would be small bonuses to give us that extra motivation to log in, and it would be an easy way to change things up once in awhile.

For example:

Potential System Update
-2x monster EXP

Sound of Spring Event
-half off pon items
-half off homestead stones needed to plant seeds

Comments

• SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    they just gave us a Rainbow event :/
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    The Rainbow Event might have been a sort of compensation from the site/game having to be down for four hours more than the approximated time.
  • VeraVera
    The double rainbow event was a compensation. It's different from what I am suggesting. It's not 2x everything, the bonuses would be small benefits to entice players to participate in the new updates. Like how when we got new skills, nexon gave us 2x training for a few weeks.
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    They do stuff like this all the tiem.

Also, I don't think they ever specifically mentioned that the double rainbow was a compensation. It might have been a coincidence.
  • VeraVera
    edited April 25, 2017
    The only reason we got a double rainbow because it was compensation for the long maintenance lol. Read about it in the original announcement. And no they don't do this all the time. I am suggesting something that is different from brief weekend compensations. This would be throughout the week(s) following the updates.