Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Thank you for the double rainbow event!

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
in General Chat
Just wanted to express my gratitude. Thank you. ^_^

5b1d2bfd6d6992f22cfb9d1b681a9cf2c0942e2a_hq.gif
XiokunKingEphyWolfandWolfTwelieAlofIyasenuZeo

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Yess it's been too long since the last one and I got so many levels. Thanks!
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Indeed! Thank you very much!
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited April 24, 2017
    Yes thank you~ (Pssst can we have another real soon please?)
    :D
    Berryswirl
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I managed to get carpentry to r1. thanks.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 24, 2017
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    Yess it's been too long since the last one and I got so many levels. Thanks!

I know I can finally finish gunslinger with all the ap I got. Yay! ^_^
    Yes thank you~ (Pssst can we have another real soon please?)
    :D

Perhaps for the next 12+ hour maintenance. ;)
    WolfandWolf
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 25, 2017
    Thank you for Double Rainbow Event! It was really nice to get so much EXP and Gold! Too bad i didn't have enough time to rank skills, but it's OK! I will do so next time! Thanks again Nexon~ ^_^ *waits for next DR Event*
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Nice and well-timed.

Near the start of everyone working on the Potential System, so there was plenty of opportunity to earn some of those rebirth potions from it!
    Made it easier to take advantage of it, I think.

Thanks!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Nice and well-timed.

Near the start of everyone working on the Potential System, so there was plenty of opportunity to earn some of those rebirth potions from it!
    Made it easier to take advantage of it, I think.

Thanks!

Exactly...it's the underlying reason I suggested it. ^_^
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    It was nice of them to do this. Shame it had to be 1 day notice over the only weekend I was working on. (Surely they had to have seen the requests coming when releasing a feature that gave out rb pots. But I digress) Still grateful for the brief moment I was able to take advantage of it.
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    This weekend was probably the most active I've been on Mabi in a while. Granted, I still had to be away most of the time + I'm kinda sick, but I still got a good amount of levels in. :)
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I agree with @Gaea, thank you for doing the Double Rainbow event over the weekend!

Thanks to that event, I have ranked the remaining skills I have now to r1 so I just need to rank Rest and First Aid to the capped rank and I'm done.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    I could only use one Potential Rebirth Potion and my normal rebirth (I didn't rebirth in 2 weeks, so lucky), but I was happy to finally create my little Tia Pet and level her while spamming MA! Since she's so tiny it didn't bother anyone, like a Pegasus or big pet would do.

I don't really need AP since I'm so lazy to do skills (I have 4800 AP now), but I really like Double Rainbow Events, since the game becomes extremely lively and a lot of people starts doing SMs, MA spam and all kind of exp things you can do with people! Hope to get one soon (soon = in less than 1 year?)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    NekoLily wrote: »
    I could only use one Potential Rebirth Potion and my normal rebirth (I didn't rebirth in 2 weeks, so lucky), but I was happy to finally create my little Tia Pet and level her while spamming MA! Since she's so tiny it didn't bother anyone, like a Pegasus or big pet would do.

I don't really need AP since I'm so lazy to do skills (I have 4800 AP now), but I really like Double Rainbow Events, since the game becomes extremely lively and a lot of people starts doing SMs, MA spam and all kind of exp things you can do with people! Hope to get one soon (soon = in less than 1 year?)

Yeah I think we should hold double rainbows at least 4-5x a year to be honest. If everyone was ranked we could focus more on rare equipment from phantasm.
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    Aye, even though I made a post about being upset about events: Thank you for this double rainbow. I got to Master Cleric and Mage within that weekend.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    while I hoped for a 100% repair event myself (need one even more now O.o), I'm still grateful for the dr event, as it got me some spare ap again which hopefully functions as an incentive to work on a few skills