Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Accidentally made Mabi tiny in windowed mode

LoomieLoomie
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Technical Support
So I had mabinogi in windowed mode and i accidentally pulled the side so it turned super small. When i open it and make it big again the top of my extra skill slots are behind my hotkeys at the top of the screen, so I cant move them back to where they were. HOW CAN I MOVE THEM WHEN IT WONT BRING UP THE TOP THING THAT LETS U MOVE IT?????? Starting to get frustrated now e_e....I think I've tried everything.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited April 29, 2017
    I hate when those extra slots get stuck like that. I'm not sure if you were able to fix your issue already or not, but I think this is the setting that should fix it.

JaOHg99.png

EDIT: I just tried the default window button, but it didn't move the extra slots away from my main hotkey bar. It did, though, rearranged my open inventory bags and all other type of windows lol. :'(

In the past when I had the issue with my extra slots becoming stuck behind my hotkey bar, I had to fiddle around with my mouse pointer until I was able to grab the top of the slot window in order to move them.
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    It is easier to grab them if you turn off Small Icons, and lock extra skill slot, if you have them on. Other than that it is just a game of dig for the bars and grab the.