Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Map not working.

RiwerRiwer
Mabinogi Rep: 725
in Technical Support
Everytime I'm in Longa desert, Specifically Longa and only Longa, I almost crash and then when I load in, my map won't work, here's an example 95cc6cd5b5474594951f70a75a91bacd.png
Sometimes the map is in different colors and unseeable, sometimes it shows me in different locations. But every time, my character will not move on the map.
I've never had this problem before on this computer and I've used it for 2 years. I'm fine everywhere else in Iria and Uladh.
I also don't know if this is the right part to put this in.
I've tried uninstalling and repairing the installation,
Thanks in advance ♪

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    That's kind of weird considering there isn't much other than sand in Longa. I know the oasis is out there, but it looks like we might have gotten something added to it?
  • RiwerRiwer
    edited April 27, 2017
    This has been going on for too long. I don't know what to do, it's really bugging me, I want to go do my shylien dailies, but this bug is making me not want to even go near longa desert.

I was thinking about making a new thread for this, but that would be dumb and a waste of time.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 28, 2017
    Never saw such bug. I have no idea what causes this and don't know any fix. Did you try to submit this in support?
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    If you're using Intel Integrated graphics, it may be worth turning shadows off to see if that helps.
  • RiwerRiwer
    Greta wrote: »
    Never saw such bug. I have no idea what causes this and don't know any fix. Did you try to submit this in support?

I have not, I'm always too scared to do so x.x
    Tsumuku wrote: »
    If you're using Intel Integrated graphics, it may be worth turning shadows off to see if that helps.

Shadows are always off for me.