Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cant Leave Expired Guild After Maint.

KaprecieKaprecie
Mabinogi Rep: 340
edited April 19, 2017 in Technical Support
I tried to leave my expired guild through the mabinogi nexon site in the guilds tab, but it wont let me choose what character i want to leave a guild in the drop down menu.
c1f78ac332.jpg
RomeoSevenGrenesborrow

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited April 20, 2017
    Ah this does seem broken right now because it's happening to me too. The drop down doesn't work. Were you able to do a search for your guild name at the bottom of the page? Once you find it, you should be able to click on the guild name to open the guild's page so you can access the member list. Hopefully you can leave it that way.

Scratch that. D: I tried to access my guild's page this way but the page seems to be broken saying only guild members were allowed to access it.
  • StellaTarlachStellaTarlach
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    This is also happening to me. Even after I log in says I cannot see guild because I am not a member.
  • RomeoSevenRomeoSeven
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Yea I Trying to DisBan my guild atm too
  • GrenesborrowGrenesborrow
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,280
    edited April 20, 2017
    I just submitted a request, though I'm not sure if that'll do anything to fix the problem. Hopefully they'll notice and work on the problem. :)
    StellaTarlach
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Submitting tickets is always a good idea as it alerts the peeps at Nexon when something is wrong.
  • KitPaladineKitPaladine
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    This is an irritating issue.. All the guilds I'm in are expired, and I'd love to leave them...
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    This is happening for me as well. I am trying to accept a few pending applications for my guild but I'm not able to access it and neither is my vice-captain. For now alls I can hope is that people are patient while this is resolved so I can eventually accept them.

I put in a ticket but it got marked as solved however I'm still experiencing this problem. Hopefully an announcement will go out soon to give us an update on this.

On a likely related note I am getting disconnected from the website pretty frequently now like within a few seconds of logging in I'll get a message I was disconnected and have to relog several times before it keeps me in to check on things and reply. Not sure if I need to submit a separate request to troubleshoot this as well.

Sam of Mari Server,
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Samuelalex wrote: »
    This is happening for me as well. I am trying to accept a few pending applications for my guild but I'm not able to access it and neither is my vice-captain. For now alls I can hope is that people are patient while this is resolved so I can eventually accept them.

You should still be able to accept the applications in game from the friend list. I've been doing this without any issues.
    Samuelalex wrote: »
    On a likely related note I am getting disconnected from the website pretty frequently now like within a few seconds of logging in I'll get a message I was disconnected and have to relog several times before it keeps me in to check on things and reply. Not sure if I need to submit a separate request to troubleshoot this as well.

Sam of Mari Server,

Is it the website or the forums that you are getting d/c from? I'm asking because I know a lot of players have had d/c issues on the forums. When it happens to me, I immediately go to my forum profile and then back to the main page of the forum. For some reason this works for me.
  • NkeonaNkeona
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
    We are aware of this issue and it is being looked into as we speak, so please be patient! ^-^
    snowflakePrincessharuNegumikoGrenesborrow
  • KiraAkaimeKiraAkaime
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Someone, he passed that they can not leave a guild on the mabinogi page? I look for the guild, but the name of my character does not come out and I can not leave
    Tells me that "I am not a member of the guild" And if I am please help
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited April 30, 2017
    It'll be ok, file a ticket and a GM will take care of it for you. Just tell them you can't leave that guild and they will remove you at your request.

I really wish they would fix the guild system.
    KiraAkaime
  • KiraAkaimeKiraAkaime
    Where can I send the ticket? Or rather where can I make the ticket? xD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    KiraAkaime wrote: »

Login to your account through the main website and visit support.
  • KiraAkaimeKiraAkaime
    Gaea wrote: »

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaea wrote: »

7ohrzQx.gif
  • GrenesborrowGrenesborrow
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,280
    GMNkeona wrote: »
    We are aware of this issue and it is being looked into as we speak, so please be patient! ^-^

I'm glad, thank you :)
  • ZigZggsterZigZggster
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Any updates? Its been almost 2 weeks...
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    edited May 3, 2017
    I am getting frequently disconnected from the website. Shortly after I login I'll get a message that I was disconnected and have to sign in again. After about 3 to 4 attempts I am able to stay logged in. This is happening over several browsers including IE, Firefox, and Chrome. I have tried clearing my browser history and it did not help.

I am not able to view guild member information in game due to an error relating to java script which force closes my client. Up until the change over to email login I was able to see guild information on the web without any problems. I'm not sure if my premium is being properly applied to my account either.

Any updates on when this will be fixed so I can have full functionality of my guild again? I paid premium so I can keep recruitment open, however I am not able to use the functions I paid for which is upsetting.
  • snowflakePrincessharusnowflakePrincessharu
    I have sent in a few support tickets and this is is the response

"The game team is already aware of and currently investigating the problem. Please understand that the process for determining a solution can take some time. However, I assure you that it will be looked into, so please be patient."

so hopefully the Scheduled Maintenance - May 4th fixes all the problems it has been broken for around 2 - 3 weeks now
  • ZigZggsterZigZggster
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I have sent in a few support tickets and this is is the response

"The game team is already aware of and currently investigating the problem. Please understand that the process for determining a solution can take some time. However, I assure you that it will be looked into, so please be patient."

so hopefully the Scheduled Maintenance - May 4th fixes all the problems it has been broken for around 2 - 3 weeks now

Yep. same responses I keep getting. Guess this maintenance didn't fix it...
    I wonder how hard it really is to fix. Why are they struggling to fix it?