Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Switched Servers c:

KikiuoKikiuo
Mabinogi Rep: 210
in Alexina Chat
Hey guys! I'm very new to this server. I used to be on Mari but it seemed to die quick and some people were really hard to get along with.

So...after of a long decision time, I chose to go to Alexina! I've heard really good things about this server. The only bad thing was the lag but every server has a little of that lol.

Anyways, I'm in need of friends! I'm very friendly and even though im a noob right now (lol) I'd be gladly to help anybody that needs help!

Do any of you have any good guilds to join?

Add me!

IGN: Mimzlee
:3
Tarketh

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Hai there. Welcome.
  • RikashiRikashi
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Welcome to Alexina xD! I'm always looking for new friends IGN: Rinmoto
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    now we just need to wait for all player to move to Alexina, and bam! Megaserver!
    Rikashi
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    not sure how many super active guilds are on Alexina but there is a guild called Ghosts that looks like it is doing fairly well at the moment ^^ welcome to Alexina, as far as I know the most active social channels are ch4, ch5, and maybe ch6 and ch1 is the player market. I don't talk much but any new friends are always welcome :) IGN: Niezumiko
  • TarkethTarketh
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Welcome to alexina!! (\(^○^)/)
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Bit late to the party but welcome to Alexina!

You're welcome to add me in game, my IGN is Zeo (same as my forum name).