Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Good time for raids

LhakrymaLhakryma
Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
in General Chat
What's a good time for raids? Almost everytime I search for a party, there's either no party (most of the times), a party with one person in it, and in the VERY RARE occations, a full party...

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Raids? Girgashiy? I think most people stand around and advertise them next to the board when they are ready to go. I'd go with early afternoon to late midnight in the US, though there are early birds such as myself who play before work.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    It's usually the same people in those parties doing it at the same time. I know on Mari there are 2-3 organized daily groups.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I know on Ruairi, I've seen them pop up pretty late, like after 10 PM and on Ch1. Sometimes you can find them early evenings as well. Just depends on what channel and server you're on.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    on alexina there are always a few runs after the daily reset. and usually some time late in the afternoon (american times)
  • TsukariTsukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Alexina has maybe 2 parties running at 10am EST.
    Party 1 fills up before 9:30am EST.
    Party 2 may or may not fill up depending on the day of the week. Monday is hard.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    You know my pet peeve in this thread? Not willing to be the first to join. Well damn it, if no one else joins for this reason, then there is your problem. Join the goddamn party and wait. The fuller a party gets the more likely people will join. If everyone did this, a great deal of people do, then what do you expect?
  • LhakrymaLhakryma
    What the hell are you talking about bliss? O_O
  • TzhaarTzhaar
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Lhakryma wrote: »
    What the hell are you talking about bliss? O_O

They're talking about people who stand around and don't join a party just because nobody else is, I think.
  • LhakrymaLhakryma
    So what does that have to do with a "peeve" pet? @_@
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Lhakryma wrote: »
    So what does that have to do with a "peeve" pet? @_@

A pet peeve is a certain habit of other's that bother you, such as not pushing chairs in.
  • LhakrymaLhakryma
    Oh I see, at first I though it had something to do with the parry king xD