Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Topic Changed: Maintenance?

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited May 3, 2017 in General Chat
Ok I am changing the topic to...are you guys doing maintenance this week? We've been getting a lot of built up lag and glitches.

Comments

• ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Considering NA is little mixed in term of update... one of those things (unless we get all of them at once) will be next... Memento, GM, and/or the Giant Revamp update.

Not sure what update or event we will get for this month though...
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    The Homestead event doesn't end until next week so I have a feeling we won't get anything new before then, unless maybe more cash shop items v.v
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    There better be maintenance tomorrow. It's getting laggy. Took 10 seconds to de-summon a pet. :|
    GretaKryoSutaruKimberlyZeoNilrem
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    I just hope we don't get another "AFK for 36 minutes to get X item" event. If you can even call those "events".
    XiokunKryoSutaruSheenaKimberlyNilremNeroyNekoLily
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Holy...took 10 seconds to access my alts bank inventories.
    Gaea wrote: »
    There better be maintenance tomorrow. It's getting laggy. Took 10 seconds to de-summon a pet. :|

Yeah I've been lagging when I walk/pick things up in my inventory, where sometimes it'll grab the wrong things.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Maintenance please. :|
    edited May 2, 2017
    Maybe if we do get one this week it'll be on Thursday? (Might just be my wishful thinking though lol.)
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Maybe it'll be Thursday this week? Don't we usually get some sort of Windows update the first Wednesday or Thursday of the month?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I am bored in Mabinogi, sadly enough.

And no, I will not attempt to get loads of reforges to see if I can solo White Dragon on Channel 7 or Solo Rabbie Phantasm. Jesus, every time people recommend something like this I have to turn my head back and say.

20838525a7861d2c2430fdf89c5126d4_really-meme-template-really-meme_487-479.jpeg

Yeah, those types of challenges and gameplay is not for me. I do not have to do every conceivable thing that can be done, nor do I want to. My goals are my own, and the reason I still play is not to spend another couple hundred to make the game that trivial.
    PolicromaAeolys
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Honestly I'm not horribly worried. We already have an event and the potential system was only recently released.
  • LhakrymaLhakryma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    If you're bored, you could raft a bit :)

What I like to do when I'm feeling bored is to go to Sidhe Sneachta and just chill. The atmosphere in that zone is amazing, by far my favorite map in the game, especially at night <3
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    No more afk events please. :/
    Xiokun
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    A law that makes AFK events that tries to make you wait 30+ minutes for X crap illegal!!! :/

Better graphics

And no more lag
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I have a VERY bad feeling this week.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Eh, give it a few hours at least... they've been posting maintenance notices later in the day lately.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »
    Eh, give it a few hours at least... they've been posting maintenance notices later in the day lately.

Sorry I get paranoid because that one week when they decided not to do maintenance destroyed one of my ram sticks. >_>;;;
  • LeineiLeinei
    Yeah, I remember... =(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I don't even know how that was possible. <_<;;;

-waits patiently-
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Gaea wrote: »

I've been noticing some spikes here and there since the weekend on Mari but while on dead channels and not the market channel. Was blaming my internet but I guess it's the servers if others are having issues. Hopefully there will be a maintenance announcement before the end of the day today.