Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

That moment when you can't...

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
in General Chat
When you can't take anymore everlasting AFK events and gambling sales.
ever0734_9150.png
BlissfulkillMyutoIyasenuHarukariAeolysTiramisugoiSirRyuTheDumbOneIonXiokunand 7 others.

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    An Ever17 Picture? You deserve a thumbs up!

*Hits Insightful Button under opening post.
    Sheena
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    When will the reign of AFK events end?
    SheenaBehelit
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Yeah.. I'm pretty tired of them as well.
    This event going on now is great and all.. but honestly I don't care about my homestead in the first place.. :(
    Sheena
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Nearly wrote: »

When people stop showing up for them.

And sorry to say, I want my darn greenhouse. :P
    SheenaFweep
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Yeah it seems like the recent events impose a time thing to force you to stay logged on rather than fun events that you'd happily stay logged on for to keep spamming.
    SheenaNilremDaktaroIyasenuBlissfulkillFweepSummer213Twelie
  • SheenaSheena
    Kokoro wrote: »
    Yeah it seems like the recent events impose a time thing to force you to stay logged on rather than fun events that you'd happily stay logged on for to keep spamming.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *murdering the "like" and "insightful" buttons*
    1150489913641.gif
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited May 3, 2017
    Policroma wrote: »
    Nearly wrote: »

When people stop showing up for them.

And sorry to say, I want my darn greenhouse. :P

Yep. After I get my greenhouse tomorrow, I'm out.
    40983ab359.gif
    Unless we, by some miracle, get a good event/cool new content.
    Sheena
  • SheenaSheena
    Fweep wrote: »
    40983ab359.gif

one-does-not-simply-one-does-not-simply-quits-mabinogi.jpg
    BerryswirlSummer213FweepTheNyanCat
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I got the 80 wood greenhouse, but I'll probably still grow at least 1 tree per day to complete the daily quest for that 500% Golden Experience Fruit.

I've really had to overfill my Mabi routine to not run out of stuff I feel like doing to fill the time it takes to use up the 5~6 Essences every day.
    I feel like taking it easy for a bit.
    Sheena
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I got the 80 wood greenhouse, but I'll probably still grow at least 1 tree per day to complete the daily quest for that 500% Golden Experience Fruit.

I've really had to overfill my Mabi routine to not run out of stuff I feel like doing to fill the time it takes to use up the 5~6 Essences every day.
    I feel like taking it easy for a bit.

What I'm doing I already grew the amount I need till the maintenence, and like today just turned one in for the fruit.
    Nice thing about this is you don't even need to be logged in just have had to have 1 extra branch.
    Get quest go collect an essence of spring. Goto homestead collect wood, use essence of spring you got. Turn in wood, finish daily quest, logout repeat next day.
  • AndriolfAndriolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 220
    The AFK events keep people online - and I think the biggest thing people were complaing about for awhile was the fact that all the servers seemed ''dead''

So get more people on so we dont need afk events to keep people on :V
  • SheenaSheena
    Andriolf wrote: »
    The AFK events keep people online - and I think the biggest thing people were complaing about for awhile was the fact that all the servers seemed ''dead''

There are better ways to keep people online, like... making GOOD events :v
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Andriolf wrote: »

That last statement is a big catch-22 if I have ever seen one.

If there is anything to do, make events people want to log in for. A stream for future content would be nice.
    Sheena
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Can we have another event that supports grinding? Or.. At least actively playing? The bingo event would be really amazing.
    Sheena
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited May 6, 2017
    Venenatis wrote: »
    Can we have another event that supports grinding? Or.. At least actively playing? The bingo event would be really amazing.

Meowbinogi? I would love to see this back. Those training seals were lovely :D
    Was rather annoying to land on the same out spaces 3 times or more in a row though.. RNG gotta love it.
    Sheena
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Harukari wrote: »

Was rather annoying to land on the same out spaces 3 times or more in a row though.. RNG gotta love it.

i love how rolling with gold marbles you never hit those.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Yeah.. I'm pretty tired of them as well.
    This event going on now is great and all.. but honestly I don't care about my homestead in the first place.. :(

I hope you know you could of made some decent profit from this event.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sheena wrote: »
    Fweep wrote: »
    40983ab359.gif

one-does-not-simply-one-does-not-simply-quits-mabinogi.jpg

3d2412f0f90b36541df018872d6d6d5d8a51fb4a7df79d43068951f01b265444.jpg
    Sheena
  • SheenaSheena

I already made a request for a Meowbinogi event some weeks ago, but no luck T-T
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 7, 2017
    Sheena wrote: »

I already made a request for a Meowbinogi event some weeks ago, but no luck T-T

It will eventually come back.