Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

May the Fourth be with you!

mayltaylmayltayl
Mabinogi Rep: 820
edited May 4, 2017 in Ruairi Chat
DfMMZHP.png

Happy Star Wars Day, fellow Milletians! Let’s do something special for today. This afternoon visit the Dragon Bone Tomb landmark for a cosplay (looking at all you beam sword collectors) and music jam gathering. I’ll be around all afternoon from my little bar streaming.

8axZHMj.png

Server: Ruairi
Where: Dragon Bone Tomb (Muyu Dessert) @ Ch 4
When: Starting at 1:00-5:00 PM PST

9lrDNJS.png

Let’s show our love of Mabi and Star Wars! Take a few pictures yourself or group and post back here. And May the Fourth be with you!

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Wow this is a really cool idea!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 4, 2017
    Star Wars still a thing...? Lol.

EDIT: This should be in Ruairi section btw, not in General chat.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Happy Independence Day Everyone! :D
  • KimberlyKimberly
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Eww Star Wars. Nerds.
    Greta
  • mayltaylmayltayl
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    It may not be on all the servers, but I invite everyone to take some in game Star Wars cosplay pictures and post here too.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited May 4, 2017
    Not really a fan of Star Wars but good luck :]