Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Higher Drop Rate of Elite Passes

TiernieTiernie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
in Feedback and Suggestions
Tiernie of Alexina Server

I would like to suggest just a simple change in the drop rate of Elite Passes in all hard mode mission end chests. I am constantly running Shadow Mission and hardly ever get any Elite passes. I have burned through all the ones from past gachas and events and seem it is strange it is so hard to get a pass by working at it.

Comments

• FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I don't know about you, but I do get them pretty consistent on my end, probably one every 3 or 4 runs on HM, and that's not even grinding for them.
  • TiernieTiernie
    Falcondae wrote: »
    I don't know about you, but I do get them pretty consistent on my end, probably one every 3 or 4 runs on HM, and that's not even grinding for them.

I wish. I only get about one every other day and do sometimes grind. What common missions do you do?
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    edited May 9, 2017
    For solo, I just do Crag Cow HM as my leisure. For parties, I know I get at least one almost every time I do things like Sulfur Spider Leet or Shadow Wizard Leet. Enemy Behind HM and Shadow Cast City HM are others that I get the pass as well. Not too sure if the Tuesday bonus applies to it or not though.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Dunno about solo SM, but when I spam conflict HM I got tons of elite passes to the point I don't bother picking it up anymore since it's clogging up my inv space..
    GretaTiernie
  • TiernieTiernie
    ShouK wrote: »
    Dunno about solo SM, but when I spam conflict HM I got tons of elite passes to the point I don't bother picking it up anymore since it's clogging up my inv space..

When I was spamming Conflict during an event, I did get quite a few passes. I usually solo all the Tara Missions and Solo Shadow Wiz HM for leveling and I get everything but passes. Thank for the advice.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    BD gives a lot.
    Tiernie
  • TiernieTiernie
    :) <3 :) :) :) I some how feel you guys listened to me. Like little guardian angels. Thank You