Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

6 box, 5 cheetahs.

NicheeNichee
Mabinogi Rep: 915
in General Chat
Opened 6 pet gacha today, 5 cheetahs whistle consecutively....and a scooter. RNG-God is a Bih

Comments

• dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    Well look at the upside you won't have to buy dye for awhile.
    VimiTheNyanCat
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited May 11, 2017
    I'd laugh but that is mean.
    Instead, I'll ask if you are Mari server and if I can have a cheetah? OuO
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Except that the dyes all expire within 30 days.
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    Falcondae wrote: »

yes i'm aware but you could always offer to dye other peoples stuff for gold that's what happened last time we had this gacha
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890

that's only IF you make the pet. if you leave it as a whistle you can make the pet whenever you want later and the dyes will be there

still... 5 cheetahs out of 6 boxes? if that happened to me I would be pretty disappointed
    SherriVimiTheNyanCatKimberly
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Wow I'm sorry to hear that!!! I got 2 of the clover gnus...bleh....oh well. I was lucky enough to get the fallen fairy and sheep at least. I just don't know what to do with all of these dyes!!! I probably will wait and use the whistles later on like suggested. Use one at a time until 30 days is up on these ones from the fallen fairy T-T
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Am I the only one who would feel really excited to have 5 cheetas? ' 3'
    Humiliating
  • PepperLimePepperLime
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    I only opened one box got a cheetah, Gio, and a fallen fairy. Finally, something went right for me when I open a gacha. I was hoping for a Fantasia Bone Dragon but I'll accept what I have.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    I got the Fantasia Food Truck and now I have 3 food trucks...
    Good thing those pet adoption medals are on sale. Now I can get rid of one or two of them.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    i got a food truck

could only afford 1 box

because nexon is evil and the gach ends before i even get money to buy 5+
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    which one is gio and which one is lento?!
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited May 11, 2017
    Send help I am drowning....

....drowning in dyes ;~;

Also, does anyone happen to know what the food cart looks like? I'm trying to decide whether I want to buy one off of another player (I already have one food truck, but if this Fantasia one looks really nice I think I might want it too).
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730

Statement is still correct though. They won't have to buy dye for a month. XD
  • BippiBippi
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    dra011 wrote: »
    Well look at the upside you won't have to buy dye for awhile.

Can any of them be used in dye synthesis, like some previous events where they were timed too?
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Send help I am drowning....

....drowning in dyes ;~;

Also, does anyone happen to know what the food cart looks like? I'm trying to decide whether I want to buy one off of another player (I already have one food truck, but if this Fantasia one looks really nice I think I might want it too).

6XrWjvn.png
    YtO1mk0.png
    WolfandWolf
  • BippiBippi
    Mabinogi Rep: 850

....drowning in dyes ;~;

Jesus CHRIST on a stick, I thought the gachapon would be like 2x2 item of a stack of 10, not 1x1's.
    mabinogi_2017_05_12_001_zpspwvfgdn5.png

Me after realizing I have 2 more fantasia pets: mabinogi_2010_12_30_003_zpsvstvkdp8.png

YokkaichiWolfandWolf
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Okay, i need to buy some NX :o I wanna drown in dyes and cuddle new pets D:
    VimiWolfandWolf
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I got 3 pets.
    Lento pet, Suave Sheep pet, and the Scooter Imp pet. It took me HOURS to open all the dyes. Yikes.. x.x
    I was going for Fallen Fairy.. But couldn't get it :(
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 12, 2017
    Harukari wrote: »
    I got 3 pets.
    Lento pet, Suave Sheep pet, and the Scooter Imp pet. It took me HOURS to open all the dyes. Yikes.. x.x
    I was going for Fallen Fairy.. But couldn't get it :(

Well i guess that pet is still pretty impressive right? People always say that Scooter, Fallen Fairy and Bone Dragon pets are best for soul link.
    Harukari
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    dra011 wrote: »

yes i'm aware but you could always offer to dye other peoples stuff for gold that's what happened last time we had this gacha

TBH i think this is a horrendous idea. the last time this sale came around. people offered to dye peoples clothes for gold but when they got the outfit from the other player they ran off with it. People lost really expensive clothes. im sure this is going to happen again now that this is back.

i feel if nexon wants to do these in the future. then they should add like a request dye feature. where the item being dyed is put into a window then the dye is put in and the part of the item is selected. the items owner then agrees to a dye then it dyes. boom. people dont get scammed and players who buy these pet/dye packages make a living out of it.
    GretaHarukariWolfandWolfTwelieAeolysvioletkittKryo