Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Double AP Weekend

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited May 12, 2017 in Vault
Not racking up the AP as fast as you'd like? You've got 48 hours of double AP this weekend! Starting with the crack of midnight on Saturday and lasting all the way through Sunday, get earning and power up those skills as fast as you can!

00J40-a5440d48-6f32-4ae4-ab33-86dfaba3c39b.jpg

Double AP Weekend

Event Dates: 12:00 AM PDT Saturday, May 13 - 11:59 PM PDT Sunday, May 14

Event Details:
-2x AP Bonus
Vitolan

Comments

• AutographAutograph
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    /happy noises.
    Thank you! My giant surely needs this.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    as much as I like the extra ap, I start feeling the need to complain about the fact that we just had a double rainbow event, while the last 100% repair event is quite a while ago. I'd rather had that, since my stuff starts getting on the verge of breakdown and is in dire need of repairs
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited May 13, 2017
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    as much as I like the extra ap, I start feeling the need to complain about the fact that we just had a double rainbow event, while the last 100% repair event is quite a while ago. I'd rather had that, since my stuff starts getting on the verge of breakdown and is in dire need of repairs
    ^ ^ ^ ^
    I could totally use a repair event. I'd spend AP to get 100% repair.
    nevyn25
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wow i just rebirthed yesterday :c
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    *Searching amongst empty bottles of rebirth potions from the potential system*
    Dangit...
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    *puts arms in the air* wooo being lazy about rebirthing this week paid off
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I was excited. Then I realized "Holy Cow, it is Mother's Day, Damn It". At least my mother got nice help with lifting all that fertilizer. I won't ask for an extension, mostly because we probably had a 2x AP event BECAUSE of Mother's Day. Thanks anyway Saygo.