Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Black Screenshot Problem

EllisyaEllisya
Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
edited May 14, 2017 in Technical Support
*Issue got solved but I do not know how I fixed it*

I think this is happening because of new graphic card but I'm not too sure.

When I press Print Screen key for screenshot in game, file normally generates in the screenshot folder but then it's all black. There's only watermark (Mabinogi, Address, Copyright at bottom right) that is visible. Have anyone got this problem before and how did you manage to fix? I was using GTX 650 till yesterday, and today I just changed it to GTX 1060 6GB.

2514C03D59181F8836560B

IGN : Crea
Server : Taralch

Comments

• TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    That's a great update, from a 650 to a 1060. The one thing that I have seen cause this problem is playing in windowed mode where the window does not fit within the screen limits.
    So just a couple of questions:
    Are you playing in Windowed or Fullscreen mode?
    If you're in Windowed mode, have you tried shrinking the Window?
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Tsumuku wrote: »
    That's a great update, from a 650 to a 1060. The one thing that I have seen cause this problem is playing in windowed mode where the window does not fit within the screen limits.
    So just a couple of questions:
    Are you playing in Windowed or Fullscreen mode?
    If you're in Windowed mode, have you tried shrinking the Window?

I'm using dual monitor currently so I usually use window mode.
    haven't tried shrinking window size but for some reason I got it fixed by turning off and came back from sleep...

still, thanks much for help~! ^^;
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    With dual monitor you may have issues with it having that if you over hang it by even a pixel on to another monitor. IT will either give you a black screenshot or no file. Only time I've seen it. Once again, congratulations on the 1060.