Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Full party dungeon drops vs old 3-person dungeons'

TsumikkiTsumikki
Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
in Help
Please help me to figure this out.
I see the Arrow Revolver page from Alby Int drops from only 4 person party, according to wiki. I believe it was 3 person pass earlier.
If somebody is looking for Soundbox, shall we run Barris as three, or four is working as well?
Same with Hellhound skulls from Maths.

Comments

• MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    The arrow revolver page drops from giant red spider, which only appears in alby int with 4 players. The pass that gave that boss used to be alby int for 4.

Soundbox and hellhound skulls I'm afraid I can't answer. I've never seen them drop from solo, but that doesn't mean much, they're rare to begin with.

If you run with 2 or 3 players, you should get the same boss as a for 3 pass, though, I think.
    Tsumikki
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    ;_; We'll try with a full party and see what happens.
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    I dunno about that AR page, but I can confirm that it's possible to get a hellhound skull solo.
    Tsumikki
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Marith wrote: »
    If you run with 2 or 3 players, you should get the same boss as a for 3 pass, though, I think.

For the Spider Boss that drops the AR page (I do believe you're referring to AR7 [Giant White] or AR8 [Giant Red]), you do need to drop in with 4 players. Now, I'm not sure if it has to be four players when you open the boss or if it can be just a 4-player drop and everyone else can leave. I do believe that for Two/Three players, the boss is the Gorgon (x5) and Lycanthrope (x2), but since the Wiki Page hasn't been fully updated, I'd have to do a couple test runs myself and see if I can help correct the information.

As for the Hellhound Skull, I have gotten that solo. Barri I did those in both groups and solo, but that was with the old passes.
    Tsumikki
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    AR7, Giant White Spider is available from the solo Alby Int. 100%
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Tsumikki wrote: »
    AR7, Giant White Spider is available from the solo Alby Int. 100%

Yeah, it's a miniboss. There's also occasionally a giant red spider miniboss that replaces the white, but I haven't seen it drop AR8 yet, so I don't know if it can.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited May 9, 2017
    AR8 = Have to open up boss room with 4 people staying on the same floor / Giant Red Spider drop, nothing else.
    Skull / Soundbox kind stuffs = Doesn't matter how many people in party. They are just.. rare drop.
    Tsumikki
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Thank you very much for correcting me about the AR page.
    I see you confirm the 4th helping person doesn't change the reward table containing skill up items, and apparently that was completely baseless too, that is all I need to know.
    <3 <3
  • LeizerLeizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    So after the dungeon revamp, can you still get the The Soundbox: Heart of Instrument from Barri Advanced? Previously it was only from Barri Adv for 3 I think?
    Or is fishing at Port Cobh a more feasible option?
  • TjrocksTjrocks
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    edited May 14, 2017
    idk i spammed that dungeon so many times and fished, never got it, but ppl still get it from both, u just have to run barri int with any amt of people
  • kennie363kennie363
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    So let me get get this straight in order to get pg8 Arrow Revolver it needs to be Alby Int with 4 people right? Can't solo on basic or intermediate yourself?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    kennie363 wrote: »
    So let me get get this straight in order to get pg8 Arrow Revolver it needs to be Alby Int with 4 people right? Can't solo on basic or intermediate yourself?

It isn't an end chest drop, but from a specific mini boss that appears on 4 players.
    Greta
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Found Hellhound from Solo Math Adv, no news on the Soundbox though. Trying 4ppl Barri adv runs occasionally but zzz.