Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Deleting A Character

DarkightmareDarkightmare
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in Help
I want to delete a character but it has a certain name which is their IGN. If I delete that character, will I be able to reuse the name?
    No results for this poll

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    yes, you should be able to after that character isfully deleted as long as nobody uses that name before you reuse it.
  • DarkightmareDarkightmare
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Confirming that it indeed DOES NOT work.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    You need to wait 24 hours for the name to become usable.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited May 17, 2017
    It's possible for a character or pet name to become available for use again in as little as one hour.

OP, did you make sure that the character was fully deleted? After the first deletion, you have to do a final delete to completely remove the character.