Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

DON'T make a second LARGE candy tree!!

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited May 21, 2017 in General Chat
You can only have 1 and you will lose the medium one... like me :(

Thanks for another joy killer for the collection DevCat :/

Comments

• AlofAlof
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,420
    Try check your inv, the medium tree may be put in there and you can have it back to your hs like other props
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Yes, unfortunately you can only have 1 of each size at a time on a single homestead.

So the most you can get is 18 "gathers" per day.
    Small Tree (5), Medium Tree (6), Large Tree (7).

The trees (in leaf form) can be traded through your bank to your other characters.
    Not sure if you can put a tree on an alt, gather from it, and pass the Candy Jars/Tree Dyes through bank, but...
    At least you can use the tree that way? ;(

If you don't mind spending real money, you can buy more small trees for 7 Pons apiece.
    Not sure if you'd like that option though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    This is why I left all 3 of trees up for the last couple of years.
    BerryswirlZeara
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    edited May 22, 2017
    If you have all 3 from last time... It wont let you make anymore
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I had an old one but I put it in a seed. But I can't use the old one I put back up. I don't get it! D;
  • DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    edited May 22, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I had an old one but I put it in a seed. But I can't use the old one I put back up. I don't get it! D;

If you have another of that size you cannot put any more.
    You will have to upgrade one of its something like 2 small trees.

If they are not the same size, ex one is medium and the other is small, and you are having this issue. Then you need to right click the seed to use it, not make a new tree.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited May 22, 2017
    @Xiokun sometimes when you add an item to your homestead it makes you wait 24 hours to use it as well. it made me do that with my dye wells I replaced after revamping my homestead as well as my herb patch
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Arjune wrote: »
    @Xiokun sometimes when you add an item to your homestead it makes you wait 24 hours to use it as well. it made me do that with my dye wells I replaced after revamping my homestead as well as my herb patch

Yeah the cool down is there to prevent mass item producing.
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    the idea is getting 1 of each....
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    if only they would allow having 2 or more candy trees of same size
    i made my second tree into a large one even though i already have a large tree in my inventory transformed into a kit

I think candy tree would be a good homestead decoration
    rather than orange trees that consumes 9 space a candy tree that only uses 1 space
    gives the players more room to play with how they can decorate their homestead

i dont mind if candy trees of same size would be the same to how homestead baby dragons work
    where no matter how many baby dragons u have u can only have one play quest a day
    so if this rule is applied to candy trees
    we can only collect 7 times from all large trees, 6 from all medium trees and 5 from all small trees
    hope they do it that way instead cause candy trees are a very good decorative item in homesteads
    or at least allow candy trees to be traded so that we can let others that need it have it (and i need the money from it)