Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A Giant's Plea for Help

XiokunXiokun
Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
in Mari Marketplace
I need this Eluned Tea Outfit (M). I need this. My masculinity yearns to be covered in a dress. I know, I know, it sounds really selfish, but I NEED this in my life. Whatever person is upset they got a dress for men from the gacha and is on Mari, quickly, mail it to me! If I don't get this dress by the end of the gacha, I'm going to be driven to absolute insanity! Q ^Q
WolfandWolf
  1. Pretty please?20 votes
    1. Sure, if I had it!
       35% (7 votes)
    2. It's all mine!
       5% (1 vote)
    3. You need mental help first. :I
       60% (12 votes)

Comments

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    :( I'm on Ruairi. I am so heartbroken I cannot help.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I am on Alexina. I also cannot help.
  • XiokunXiokun
    I'm going to cry. :'(
  • AwwPicklesAwwPickles
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Pickles tried, 90 boxes nothing but titles :(
  • TotonoTotono
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    My friend got one 5 minutes ago. I'll poke you on mabi or discord tomorrow and see if you two can work something out :3
  • JadeyJadey
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    IGN: Kityana is selling one
  • XiokunXiokun
    Is anyone else selling one?? Q_Q