Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did everyone's screens get all screwy?

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited May 25, 2017 in Technical Support
Just a couple minutes ago, my screen got all scrambled and then went black. It recovered, but I am receiving reports from other friends of mine that something similar just happened to them at the same time as me. Time of incident 7:25pm ET.

What are you doing NA?

Comments

• AwwPicklesAwwPickles
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Nothing of the sorts for Pickles.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited May 25, 2017
    2017-05-24.png
    Like this? I had to repair my files because the game wouldn't stop doing it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 25, 2017
    Opalthira wrote: »
    2017-05-24.png

Did that happen to you around 7:30 ET? (or 4:30 PT)?

First they killed one of my ram ports, now they want to fry my graphics cards. :|
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    I've had some issues of my game flickering from black to (insert scene I'm at here) a couple times. Moving to or from full screen has triggered mine and even opening the options menu triggered it. I did not note the times it happened (sorry).
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 28, 2017
    2017-05-24.png

Btw, is that at the moongate? Because prior to this incident I noticed that it would glow blazing white without textures. O_o

Looks like the moongate exploded. XD
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited May 28, 2017
    It near the Dunby moongate but it was doing it EVERYWHERE i went. I had to repair my files jut to get it to stop and took 40 minutes to repair the files. Before it started doing this all i could see was everyone wouldn't stop flashing like the flashy dyes. Got confused so i went to dunby and then it just started doing this everywhere i went.
    Sorry that i didn't respond to this thread. Shortly after commenting on it i couldn't even find it on the forums.
    (the time in the bottom corner says 5pm est)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 28, 2017
    It near the Dunby moongate but it was doing it EVERYWHERE i went. I had to repair my files jut to get it to stop and took 40 minutes to repair the files. Before it started doing this all i could see was everyone wouldn't stop flashing like the flashy dyes. Got confused so i went to dunby and then it just started doing this everywhere i went.
    Sorry that i didn't respond to this thread. Shortly after commenting on it i couldn't even find it on the forums.
    (the time in the bottom corner says 5pm est)

Because it was moved to this forum shortly after it's creation. I posted it there to gain more collective.

Something is not right. The choosiness of the patches selected for us is really starting to clash. That, or we really need new servers.