Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How is the gacha this time?

PandaninjaPandaninja
Mabinogi Rep: 830
in General Chat
I really want to get the eluned casual set. I'm debating whether I should buy it directly or if I should gamble with the gachas.

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 26, 2017
    By seeing how i barely saw any new outfits and wings in Alexina server, i guess it's terrible.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Terrible, at least for Eluned Pitch Uniforms. I do not see many people selling besides those that I know will charge and arm and a leg because they spam Gachapon beyond my measly $30 pittance. I would have expected it tob e around 15 million gold on Alexina, but nope.

Also, Eluned Chillin Urban Outfit (Male) does not have the skirt. It is just a crap minor reskin because....why?
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited May 26, 2017
    I would say try to buy it directly if you can. I'm on Tarlach and I haven't really seen any of the new stuff for sale either, just one female flamenco dancer outfit and someone selling the new black wings, that's it so far.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Just buy it directly from the player in my opinion. This gacha is terrible, i also forgot to mention that someone wasted 300$ on this gacha and got pretty much nothing, but only old outfits, TP potions and old useless 2nd titles.
    badnewsbarrettPandaninjaVimi
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Gacha is awful this round. I just got a bunch of TPs (which I did need), wigs that no one needs or wants, a few clothes, but not the new ones. I spend 45 and didn't really get anything good except Eirawen's dress. :c
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    On ruairi I haven't seen any of the pitch black or tea stuff for sale with the exception of maybe, at most, one of each item lol The market is littered with the chillin urban outfits/wigs though I think so that's one plus.
  • PandaninjaPandaninja
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Wow, seems like we'll never get a gacha like the SAO one again. Thanks for the help, everyone!
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Pandaninja wrote: »
    Wow, seems like we'll never get a gacha like the SAO one again. Thanks for the help, everyone!

How was SAO gachapon good? Common single potions was the gachapon spitting at us in the eye.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    only a few things to really get out of this one
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 26, 2017
    I could tell in the beginning to avoid this gacha like the plague. I haven't dropped any money on it. I just hope because a lot of us passed on this one it will send a message to Nexon to stop screwing us. We can only do so much gacha.

And hopefully this doesn't delay future content because we snubbed this one. We love Mabinogi and the Nexon staff, please keep the game running. We're very sorry, but we can't support this gacha.

Thank you.

bd1861472d718a0d48e91693176adeb1125f130f_hq.gif
    nevyn25ComaleonKidypawcalypseVellidanPandaninja
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    this gacha similar to evening tea party gacha
    both giving me headache
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Gacha after Gacha after Gacha, it's getting tiring in my opinion.

Most of the time it ends up being two gachas running at the same time.
    Fabe
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Aeolys wrote: »

How was SAO gachapon good? Common single potions was the gachapon spitting at us in the eye.

Because the potions were at the very least a "special" version and the event items had a high drop rate. There were asuna dresses freakin' everywhere. I got a Yui on the first stack.
  • NicheeNichee
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    edited May 26, 2017
    I spent $200 and the only decent item was Eluned Afternoon Tea Wig with Bonnet(M), and it was from my very last box as well.

I haven't seen anyone with good results. A friend spent $300 and was literred with Chilling Urban.

I just want the Eluned wig without bonnet, and it doesn't seem anyone on Ruairi has gotten it yet, especially since I'm paying heft for it.

Imagine all the player's spending pooled together, and one item still hasn't appeared. Counting me and a few acquintances alone, we already spent 3000$ +, and none of us got that wig.

Remember those days when poor gach like these were 1k nx each? I'd like they to stop watering down gach that's worth 1.5k each with all these fillers~_~ useless enchants, -cp gears, things that you can buy from NPC even. We spend real money, man, and it's not even cheap.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 26, 2017
    Nichee wrote: »
    I spent $200 and the only decent item was Eluned Afternoon Tea Wig with Bonnet(M), and it was from my very last box as well.

I haven't seen anyone with good results. A friend spent $300 and was literred with Chilling Urban.

I just want the Eluned wig without bonnet, and it doesn't seem anyone on Ruairi has gotten it yet, especially since I'm paying heft for it.

Imagine all the player's spending pooled together, and one item still hasn't appeared. Counting me and a few acquintances alone, we already spent 3000$ +, and none of us got that wig.

Remember those days when poor gach like these were 1k nx each? I'd like they to stop watering down gach that's worth 1.5k each with all these fillers~_~ useless enchants, -cp gears, things that you can buy from NPC even. We spend real money, man, and it's not even cheap.

I know it's your money but...you're feeding the problem.

We want new outfits to be released as shopping bags from now on. We don't care if they have to charge 20-30 bucks. I mean that's about how much of us spend on gachas anyway. Vindictus (Mabinogi Heroes) just releases new outfits for those amounts. People should be able to dress the way they want on this game and not spend 100's in doing so. Honestly I think they would make more money that way. More people would buy because they would know there is certainty to what they are purchasing.

That and they need to update the premium and VIP services. :|
  • NicheeNichee
    Gaea wrote: »

We want new outfits to be released as shopping bags from now on. We don't care if they have to charge 20-30 bucks. I mean that's about how much of us spend on gachas anyway. Vindictus (Mabinogi Heroes) just releases new outfits for those amounts. People should be able to dress the way they want on this game and not spend 100's in doing so. Honestly I think they would make more money that way. More people would buy because they would know there is certainty to what they are purchasing.

You're very right. I've banned myself from gacha'ing ever again. And will stop buying VIP/Premium untill it gets renewed, honestly, I only buy it for housing, and the 5m cap and 24hour renew'ing process is ...redundant.

Crimsọn
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Policroma wrote: »
    Aeolys wrote: »

Because the potions were at the very least a "special" version and the event items had a high drop rate. There were asuna dresses freakin' everywhere. I got a Yui on the first stack.

"Special" as in "it also cures poison". You also only get ONE; in perspective it was 1500nx spent on a single potion. In my eyes, its a disgusting piece of padding. Not so long before the SOA event, we had a potion fishing event where I got hundreds of 300s and 500s potions which makes the padding even more vile.
  • NicheeNichee
    Ruairi still doesn't have a Eluned Afternoon Wavy Wig(M) -.- been 3-4 days.
  • ComaleonComaleon
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    Man, I wish I had looked here before I got any. I was really disappointed out of the ones I got. =T

I don't mind the gachas, but I do wish they didn't drop so many different types of things. =w=; I like the mystery of what's inside but I really like to know I'm gonna get something worth the cash. Like the pet box was sort of a fun mystery thing -- sure, I had one or two pets I really wanted out of it, but I knew I was going to get a pet regardless. If the gachas normally just had only clothing or only enchant scrolls or whatever, I'd be so much more into them.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 27, 2017
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

You're very right. I've banned myself from gacha'ing ever again. And will stop buying VIP/Premium untill it gets renewed, honestly, I only buy it for housing, and the 5m cap and 24hour renew'ing process is ...redundant.
    Saturated market, huge inflation, outdated premium and vip service, multi client and bot gold farming, and item sales for irl money.

I dont think i will use my money to buy gacha or renew my premium service either.

Yeah...lets stop purchasing gachas and service. I hate to do it, but a message needs to be sent. It won't be a boycot or a petition, just a simple discontinuation of purchases. Things need to change, when they finally release updated services, I will resume monthly service. But at this point enough is enough, I don't see the point in paying for service that pales in comparison to what KR has.

I am also sick and effing tired of remote administration coupons. I have submitted tickets, suggested compensation, threads and threads - not just from me but from tons of other players. I'm done.