Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

candy tree quest

MyrkekMyrkek
Mabinogi Rep: 370
edited May 27, 2017 in General Chat
so apparently if you leave your homestead before turning in the daily candy tree quest, it disappears from your quest log and you're just f'd that day. good to know. I kinda feel like that's something that should be mentioned somewhere in giant red flashing letters, but whatever.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I've never had this happen before and I've left my homestead plenty of times while the quest was still active. By chance did you stay in your homestead overnight and still had the candy tree quest from the previous day, then you left the homestead after it's reset and that's how it poofed?
  • MyrkekMyrkek
    Mabinogi Rep: 370
    nope, I was rushing to get to the banquet, and had just finished using the paint and forgot to go into my quest log and hit the button. honestly it's not a huge issue, I'm still on track to get the thing I want by the end of the event, it's just annoying and poked my inner grumpy old man the wrong way. didn't think it was worth going through the hassle of submitting a ticket... should I?
  • SermithSermith
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    I haven't had that happen either. Plus, I realised if you ever miss an event day it let's you make it up if you have enough dyes on you. After missing a day by accident, I gathered double with my butler from the tree and finished the quest twice.
  • RegnaladeRegnalade
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    This happened to me today too...i forged my ingots, and then left my hs...and then after came back to gather my tree and then i noticed i had no quest. Re-logging fixed it though.