Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

code:60001 Purchasing Nx

SofianSofian
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
So nexons been stingy about me using my visa to buy nx so ive been using pay pal for quite some time now last time i got nx was February im now trying to buy nx this month but for some reason its giving me code:60001 error i haven't changed my location or settings related to location everythings the same no matter what i do it wont let me buy nx please help.

Comments

• TechnixTechnix
    Mabinogi Rep: 665
    edited May 24, 2017
    For me, sometimes using a different browser helps.
  • SofianSofian
    tried that on chrome explorer and edge this problem dint exist 2 months ago
  • PoxiePoxie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,820
    Do you have any second security settings on your paypal like a cellphone text verification when signing on if so that would be the case you could temporary disable them make your purchase and then reset your security.
  • SofianSofian
    not that i know if no
  • PoxiePoxie
    Ah okay did you make sure your bill address is set right on paypal?
  • SofianSofian
    ...why would that affect it ive used it before it doesnt sudenly change on its own
  • PoxiePoxie
    It sounds as if its an issue with your paypal

also i found this interesting article on the nexon support page about the error you are receiving

https://support.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/204830525-When-I-try-to-charge-NX-by-PayPal-I-get-Error-code-60001
  • SofianSofian
    yeah no my location hasnt changed nore my paypal acount