Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Full Screen is Wide

SofianSofian
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited May 28, 2017 in Technical Support
literaly 2 days ago before i applyed the latest windows update playing mabinogi in full screen looked the same as windowed but you know full now when i full screen it becomes wide and nasty looking please help i cant play windowed or like this

Comments

• PoxiePoxie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,820
    edited May 28, 2017
    In your games settings are you set on wide screen mode?

VxUKOOj.jpg

If not try that then set the screen Res shown in the image above.

also if all else fails I would recommended trying to either roll back your video drivers or update your video drivers

• SofianSofian
    no i never had a check in widescreen my ress was 12somthing 4:3 it alwasy was but since the update the other day its now streached in fulll screen and no not my drivers thier up to date and fifine this was froma nexon update or windows 10 update
  • SofianSofian
    i tried what you said it kinda fixed it but now thiers more room on my screen and it bugs me also it ruined the size of my friends list and where i had my invintory window now if i window to turn my sound up my map in the tope left corner shifts over to the left by 2 inches when i go back to full