Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why so laggy?

ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
in Technical Support
So not sure if any other server have this issue but as of late since the last few major updates the lag on the game has gotten out of hand. at first i thought it was my computer or my internet but in the end it is mabi itself acting up. The lag is so bad that I get delay and position issues to the point where it has been un playable at times. And I know it is not just me because many others have mentioned it. Now I am from Mari server and i'm not sure if its any others. Just figured I would point it out if nobody else has yet. Just fed up with stupid amounts of lag.

Comments

• FerghusTheBlacksmithFerghusTheBlacksmith
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    I'm on Tarlach and it's happening to me, too.

It happens on Ch. 7. It happens to me all the time in Dungeons and in Shadow Missions in any channel, so it's kind of hard to do much of anything combat-related.

I sent in a ticket requesting assistance and was told to just restart my laptop. I tried to get help again not too long after that and was told to close other programs. Clearly I wasn't getting anywhere, so I contacted my ISP and replaced parts and wiring outside thinking it was on my end.

Nothing for me has worked so far, so I'm just going to assume it's a server issue for now.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    I sent a ticket in a while back when it first started happening and i gave them all my specs and so on but they never got back to me on anything
  • 0010w41404001100010w4140400110
    Mabinogi Rep: 450
    I thought i was the only one. I keep getting so much lag on any channel in Mari server, even when i go to the most deserted channel i get random lag spikes where my pets dont summon until 5 seconds after i press the hotkey and i get stuck on the spot with the popup window saying it summoning, sometimes my skills do the same thing, i tap the hotkey for the skill and then 3-5 seconds later of standing still it loads. I wonder if they will ever fix this. The game for some is basically unplayable.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Yeah this has been a issue for a long time now and not many players have done anything about mentioning it other then complaining in game. Even the main website has been getting issues with loading pages meaning its far more then just the game having this issue.