Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dual Gun skill freezing

hamakaze2047hamakaze2047
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
When logging into my gunslinger char in Tir Na Nog, attempting to use the Dual Gun skills or attack with the pistols refuses to work, making the Gen 1 dungeon difficult to solo.
Relogging and changing channels have both failed to solve the issue, and even rebirthing has failed. anyone have any advice?

Comments

• NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Not sure if you're new to the game or not. So I have to ask. Is your Dual Gun actually loaded with ammo? Because if you don't have any ammo loaded you won't be able to use any Dual Gun skills or do normal attacks with them. You need to first load it with bullets with the Reload skill before you can attack with them.
    Greta
  • hamakaze2047hamakaze2047
    Namiri wrote: »
    Not sure if you're new to the game or not. So I have to ask. Is your Dual Gun actually loaded with ammo? Because if you don't have any ammo loaded you won't be able to use any Dual Gun skills or do normal attacks with them. You need to first load it with bullets with the Reload skill before you can attack with them.

yes, the guns are loaded, but the attack skills, and even basic attacks refuse to work at all. short swords and other skills work perfectly, it's just my Dual Gun skills that fail to work.
  • hamakaze2047hamakaze2047
    and I've been playing for many, many years, and have never come across this bug.
  • RRMRRM
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    Do the skill icons appear above your head when you click the skill?