Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

nexon pleaz fix your rng cuz really

AkirachuAkirachu
Mabinogi Rep: 5,560
in General Chat
i failed 200 blue ups and you know refine at low ranks has a lower % and you dont fail as much i say you should fix that rng on it i cant just go out and buy nx so i make the gold back cuz i havnt given you guy money in 2 years cuz overwatch and nintendo and steam earn that money and dont push pay to win my friends on the mabinogi korea server say this is a joke there rng is not that bad

Comments

• AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,560
    edited June 3, 2017
    and failed another 10 and down to 33k gg
    FoolieCoole
  • hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    and failed another 10 and down to 33k gg

Yup I only get my stuff to step 3 now, and am waiting on a stone event some time in the future. Our RNG is total garbage, and for us to have such a small population it's insulting.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited June 3, 2017
    It's a gold sink. Sometime it works(Like wit U) & sumtimes it doesn't. I hate it just as much as you do but it's really a privilege(Step6 weps) aimed @ rich people tbh. If ur not ready to down 20m+ on a bad day just wait for dem special stones or special upgrade event.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    If you want my advice, wait for luck and protection stones, it'll be much more worth it.
    I fail special upgrades like mad, so I gave up long ago and just get luck/protection stones.
    [Deleted User]
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited June 3, 2017
    Harukari wrote: »
    If you want my advice, wait for luck and protection stones, it'll be much more worth it.
    I fail special upgrades like mad, so I gave up long ago and just get luck/protection stones.

Or wait for no-fail events up to a certain step.
    Harukari
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Liyeta wrote: »
    I heard doing good deeds in real life and increase faith in god will increase your luck stats.

Pffft XD

No joke tho. I do a lot of my community and I get to r6 with only 4 stones every time.
    Tiramisugoi
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    I mean statistically speaking you should end up at step 0, it's a 50% chance.
    Greta
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited June 3, 2017
    Tip.

If you fail constantly up to 20~30 stones, stop it, just stop for now.
    Try it next time (next day or couple of hours later). Usually it goes well if you succeed in a row
    Instead of doing something like +1 -1 +1 +2 -1 0 +1... wait until it becomes something like +1 +2 +3 +4
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Liyeta wrote: »
    I heard doing good deeds in real life and increase faith in god will increase your luck stats.

Pffft XD

No joke tho. I do a lot of my community and I get to r6 with only 4 stones every time.

What sorcery is this...?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf1P_33jAKdSBX2GO9oZwKXe6QS7rqk_Z9c9n2NIaT_utbFumP

Wouldn't 6 steps take 6 stones...theoretically?
    Sibb