Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

..Hello...

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 3, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    YES! One for Ruairi! IN YOUR FACE GRETA. ;)

Seriously Gaea? You think i would care? Are you 13yrs old or 33yrs old? You are one of oldest players i know on Mabinogi, but so far the most childish one of them all too lmao. The cringe!

qqFESEg.gif

Let's add a random anime gif for more cringyness.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Greta wrote: »

Seriously Gaea? You think i would care? Are you 13yrs old or 33yrs old? You are one of oldest players i know on Mabinogi, but so far the most childish one of them all too lmao. The cringe!

qqFESEg.gif

latest?cb=20130410015628

Now...now...no need to start rustling each other's jimmies.
    Arcata
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 3, 2017
    Rhey wrote: »

I'm calm so don't worry about me, but i think it's time to tell Gaea that this way of acting towards Alexina server is really rude, stupid and immature. This needs to stop now. Go find better things to do other than QQ'ing over how Alexina server messed everything up and posting unnecessary commentary and anime gifs on almost every thread. Nevermind, you can do those silly anime gifs, but don't spread hate towards anything here, because that really hurts my feelings and it only makes you look like a childish 33yr old that needs to find life. Can you please let go your hatred towards stupid things Gaea?

Anyway, since i'm not like Gaea, I will just be happy and cheer up that there are new players joining into this game. Welcome welcome Arcata! :) I hope you will have nice trip in Mabinogi world! ^_^ Best things to do first is to join guild and try to find helpful and friendly players in there. Hopefully you will find nice people and get settled in this game. Don't be afraid to look for help! :p
    Arcata
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited June 3, 2017
    @Gaea If you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at Nexon for leaving that NEW by Alexina server for so long, that caused the damage here.
    Don't hate Alexina, and don't be mad at the players for picking the server, don't be mad at the people who recommend Alexina to newbies. It is their choice,
    Greta
  • ArcataArcata
    Mabinogi Rep: 875
    Sai wrote: »
    Hi.

Too bad you are not on best server Mari. I would have given you some firewood and a couple of apples.

When people try to get new people for their server.
    t5z8qe00yuiy.gif

I made one in Mari~
    ign Arcataa
    (just added one more a...and npcs are saying Arcataa... it looks funny lol )
    Sai wrote: »
    Hi.

Too bad you are not on best server Mari. I would have given you some firewood and a couple of apples.

When people try to get new people for their server.
    t5z8qe00yuiy.gif

One of us! One of us! One of us!

giphy.gif

lolol
  • ArcataArcata

I'm calm so don't worry about me, but i think it's time to tell Gaea that this way of acting towards Alexina server is really rude, stupid and immature. This needs to stop now. Go find better things to do other than QQ'ing over how Alexina server messed everything up and posting unnecessary commentary and anime gifs on almost every thread. Nevermind, you can do those silly anime gifs, but don't spread hate towards anything here, because that really hurts my feelings and it only makes you look like a childish 33yr old that needs to find life. Can you please let go your hatred towards stupid things Gaea?

Anyway, since i'm not like Gaea, I will just be happy and cheer up that there are new players joining into this game. Welcome welcome Arcata! :) I hope you will have nice trip in Mabinogi world! ^_^ Best things to do first is to join guild and try to find helpful and friendly players in there. Hopefully you will find nice people and get settled in this game. Don't be afraid to look for help! :p

Okaay~~ (I don't know which guild to join and which will accept me tho xP)
    Harukari wrote: »
    @Gaea If you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at Nexon for leaving that NEW by Alexina server for so long, that caused the damage here.
    Don't hate Alexina, and don't be mad at the players for picking the server, don't be mad at the people who recommend Alexina to newbies. It is their choice,

Ohh so Alexina is newest server but got messed up...
    (what's difference between servers???)
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Arcata wrote: »
    Ohh so Alexina is newest server but got messed up...
    (what's difference between servers???)

Alexina was the newest server out of the 3 for a while.
    There's really no difference from all of them, only difference is the population.

Arcata
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Jeez guys, we don't have to ruin a new guy's thread you know over this.
    VioletBoyArcata
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 3, 2017

Tell this to someone who started that lol.

Also you seem to double post a lot lately :D
    Arcata
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited June 3, 2017

qqFESEg.gif

Why do I have to act my age? I can't joke around. I don't like you anymore. :(

I'm going to do what I want because I am this old. :D
    Arcata
  • VioletBoyVioletBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    Hey Arcata Welcome to Mabi. You can choose any server you want. It's your choice. Rather if it the most populated or the most quiet server, either or, a lot of helpful players will guide you on having a fun mabi life. If you get stuck or confused on a quest or two or anything else, always check out the wiki. bunneh_icon1_by_weirdbunnehclub.gif
    GretaCrimsọnArcata
  • ArcataArcata
    Ahaha it's fine~ (I was already part of some sort of flame in other game's forum... well, somehow dev ended it there xDD)

Tell this to someone who started that lol.

Also you seem to double post a lot lately :D
    How to delete post if I accidentally double post..?

qqFESEg.gif

Why do I have to act my age? I can't joke around. I don't like you anymore. :(

I'm going to do what I want because I am this old. :D
    Hey~~~ You 2 are both funny xDD so stop fighting and be friends again...? will you~?
    VioletBoy wrote: »
    Hey Arcata Welcome to Mabi. You can choose any server you want. It's your choice. Rather if it the most populated or the most quiet server, either or, a lot of helpful players will guide you on having a fun mabi life. If you get stuck or confused on a quest or two or anything else, always check out the wiki. bunneh_icon1_by_weirdbunnehclub.gif
    Thank you~~~~~
  • RheyRhey

I made one in Mari~
    ign Arcataa

So...are U planning to stay?

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4a5071524850627239624c4e31673d3d2d3236393130393130322e313435373366663239363339373538612e676966?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    I'm on the Alexina server myself, but feel free to shoot me questions here. For gold and equips, you'll get some from doing the story (generation) quests as well as dungeons and Shadow Missions. Feel free to check out the idea to get ideas of what weapons, outfits, etc. you might want.
    I currently either dual wield a spirit bastard sword and a pilgrim sword (for warrior), use my awesome Celtic Guardian Staff (for mage/cleric; I love that staff), and I don't really have other great talents yet XD. Going to work on alchemy before too long, and will be using a Gospel Cylinder and a Rebis Guard Cylinder.
  • ArcataArcata

I made one in Mari~
    ign Arcataa

So...are U planning to stay?

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4a5071524850627239624c4e31673d3d2d3236393130393130322e313435373366663239363339373538612e676966?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

Arcataa will be sub and Arcata in Ruairi will be main.........sorry :s
  • ArcataArcata
    Sylek wrote: »
    I'm on the Alexina server myself, but feel free to shoot me questions here. For gold and equips, you'll get some from doing the story (generation) quests as well as dungeons and Shadow Missions. Feel free to check out the idea to get ideas of what weapons, outfits, etc. you might want.
    I currently either dual wield a spirit bastard sword and a pilgrim sword (for warrior), use my awesome Celtic Guardian Staff (for mage/cleric; I love that staff), and I don't really have other great talents yet XD. Going to work on alchemy before too long, and will be using a Gospel Cylinder and a Rebis Guard Cylinder.
    my current armor says 1 def in its stat... How do I get better one??
    also I want to use dual gun... (idk where to get those and their skills either..)
    wanna mix dual gun with martial and magic (magic with battle alchemy and the synthesis?? the one that say, "manipulating stuffs" in its description...)
  • RheyRhey
    edited June 4, 2017
    also I want to use dual gun... (idk where to get those and their skills either..)
    wanna mix dual gun with martial and magic (magic with battle alchemy and the synthesis?? the one that say, "manipulating stuffs" in its description...)

tenor.gif

Slow down panther. Start with something simple first like magic or close combat then work ur way up. I'm sure there are Rurarians who can hook U up with some good starting gears.

As for armors...go for clothes. U can't wear any accessories with armor.

Or be Nakkid. Like me. :)
    GretaSkaidrojumiArcata
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited June 4, 2017
    As for armors...go for clothes. U can't wear any accessories with armor.

False.

Step one after getting some close combat skills ranked and some ap gained...

Rank up heavy armor mastery, and then you can equip accessories with armor. You'll be less mushy. http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Heavy_Armor_Mastery At rank 3 you can equip 2 accessories which can increase protection. Protection is everything if you want to be able to survive a hit. You can easily rank it by learning Enthralling Performance http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Enthralling_Performance After equipping some heavy armor, use it and let some weak mobs hit you repeatedly without attacking them back. Works best if you get caught in a corner and are using double combat experience potions while under the Close Combat talent. You'll be done within an hour!

Just make sure to have a decent supply of hp potions on hand, you can hit H on your keyboard to use them when you get low on health during attacks.

If you need some heavy armor, hit me up! I'll spot you. ^_^
  • RheyRhey
    You can easily rank it by learning Enthralling Performance http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Enthralling_Performance

Jumping the gun there tiger. No need to skip 12 generations for this. He'll need to be a ttl lvl 500+(Which will take a week or two if U rb daily as a new char) before he can get Duncan to open up g13 anywayz. Just toss stones @ rabbie rats.

P.s. Heavy armor isn't cheap to acquire+upkeep. That's why I don't suggest it for newbies. Lest U plan to do it 4 him. o3o
    Arcata