Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No light from L Rod

ManakuManaku
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Hello, i'm trying to complete the "Mirage shot" quest, i equiped the L-Rod and gone in the south of Longa Desert (right above the mana gate) and i can't use the L-Rod light because there are none... (i saw on youtube how it's suppose to work, but there are none!) Maybe a graphic bug? (Nvidia GTX970M) How i'm supposed to find the artifact if the Rod it's not working?

Comments

• AellAell
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,070
    It's not the L-rod that doesn't work. There are two types of Relics there - the ones that need a special L-rod to discover and create entrances to Ant Hell, and the Giant Stone Statues discovered through regular exploration. It may be that you found Ant Hell entrance spots instead.

If you cannot see the light effect on your Lrod, go to Options>System>Performance and see if you have Mini Effects disabled. However, L-rod light effects are not necessary for exploration if you have ingame sound on. Just use the L-rod action if you hear 4 loud beeps.
  • MrazeMraze
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    In addition to above, there definitely are small patches of areas where there may be no beeps/lights, so try walking around and maybe even further.