Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rush Transformation Mastery?!

ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
Mabinogi Rep: 900
in Help
hi
so... anyone know if its possible use AP training system with the Transformation Mastery?
no matter got few collections after reach r1
  1. I think if possible...23 votes
    1. OMG! it will be amazing if REAL
       22% (5 votes)
    2. nice anyways :D
       22% (5 votes)
    3. CHEATER!! its better collect all u can and train without that system
       30% (7 votes)
    4. I dont care :v i already have Transformation Mastery r1
       26% (6 votes)

Comments

• RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    I can only imagine you being able to use it on the requirement that has you spam transform.
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Can't say for sure, since I already have R1 (still have to get giant alligator, turtle and a few past rank monsters...) but I agree with Raishii. I don't think they'd let you use it on the collection parts.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I used skill seals to get to r1, so yes you can do it that way if you want. I did it that way so I could collect anything I came across. It's proven quite a effective because whenever someone wants to go to peaca or some other hard area...I can collect the transformation. Which is nice if I don't get any good drops - at least I got something out of the run.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I didn't use any rushing methods for transformation besides having the adventurer talent. I proudly collected my way through transformation mastery! I didn't even use those gacha medals. >:3 Who's with me?
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I didn't use any rushing methods for transformation besides having the adventurer talent. I proudly collected my way through transformation mastery! I didn't even use those gacha medals. >:3 Who's with me?

I'm with you. I'm so glad that I hadn't done the fighter quests when my Transformation rank was high. It made getting Horrifying Herbert really easy.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited June 8, 2017
    Raishii wrote: »
    Xiokun wrote: »

I'm with you. I'm so glad that I hadn't done the fighter quests when my Transformation rank was high. It made getting Horrifying Herbert really easy.

SAME!! I'm still missing Zippy though... and one glowing statue and a couple of those castle dungeon bosses to be 100% done with all trans though
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited June 8, 2017
    I got my transformation skill to rank 1 way before ap train came out and only used 2 or 3 training seals when a monster was almost impossible to get to. would be nice if ap train worked for transformation mastery but there is still a more rewarding sense of accomplishment if you complete it the right way with actual hunting and training. the only talent I ever felt okay with using ap train on was ninja but only cause the grind for ninja is insane.
  • MoonkaMoonka
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    I personally brio the heck out of trans mastery. It takes a long time (12 hrs rl between brio trainings) but it's painless!
  • KnightdogKnightdog
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    Yes, you can use the AP method on Transformation Mastery. I did it to get to R4. (I got frustrated with the last few transforms of R5 due to my low cumulative level.) The only downside is that doing so only gives you the training points and does not actually collect any monsters, but you can do it on either training method.
  • AellAell
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,070
    If you have trouble finding the monsters or just don't want to waste time, collect a few transformations or transform up to 30 points, use AP training to pass 1/3 of 'Collect a monster transformation' requirement, and then use Brionac. Brionac adds less training points, but you'll use slightly less AP and get more training overall starting ranks 3+.
  • ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    edited June 13, 2017
    Knightdog wrote: »
    Yes, you can use the AP method on Transformation Mastery. I did it to get to R4. (I got frustrated with the last few transforms of R5 due to my low cumulative level.) The only downside is that doing so only gives you the training points and does not actually collect any monsters, but you can do it on either training method.

I tried use that method on Transformation Mastery at rank D but it doesnt worked, even with 30 points, so i supposed it doesnt work on this skill. Maybe there's a rank restriction? Like under rank 9 it cant be used on some requirements or the requirement must have at least 10 or 20 uses.
    Even in others skills
  • NightTarotNightTarot
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    So a recent event celebrating the server merge was going on I came back to the game, I hadn't played much of it before so I discovered Transformation mastery for the first time.
    When that XP event was going on I took advantage of it, 2x XP for the event, you could buy a 2x XP potion that lasted a day, 2x XP if you spec adventure, and 2x XP if you also use "the returned" title during the event. I got to rank one in literally a day, and rank 6-1 I didn't even need to collect a single transformation, I just spammed transform and AP trained, 0 skill seals, my collection journal was like 100/320 at the time, and ~15 of those were just rank F and E completely filled that I had arbitrarily collected