Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Mabinogi NA Discord Server

SilentStorySilentStory
Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
edited June 9, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hey everyone! I was wondering if there was an official Mabinogi Discord server somewhere out there? If not, I think it would be a really cool thing for Nexon to create one. I'm wondering about it because I recently found that Nexon has an official Discord server for MapleStory. What do you guys think?
  1. Should Nexon make an official Mabinogi Discord Server?9 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (9 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    edited June 9, 2017
    If you're opening with a question it's not really a suggestion. So honestly a thread like this really belongs in the General Chat section. Also, I mean no offense but you could have just found the answer to your question with a quick Google search.

In any case, there is already an official Mabinogi Discord server. Here's the link to the thread regarding it: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/18143/
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    @Namiri Let us be honest, you think someone would have stickied it.

I mean, Saygo and Nkeona and Mewlynne joined, and Saygo already stickied Mabinogi Wiki's thread, which is made by you up their, but not one about a Discord. To top it off, the search function lacks any sort of coherent narrowing down features, and the original searching already does not suffice, unless they make the "AND" and the quotation marks of Google and such to carry over (Because searching every dang word stinks, especially with the amount of Discords popping up for Mabinogi)

Not really sure how to work this new system.
  • SilentStorySilentStory
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    @Namiri Sorry, I didn't really think too much about where to post this thread. I also didn't Google search for the discord but I did try searching for it on the forum using just the keyword discord. I didn't find the thread that you linked which was why I made this. Thanks though!