Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

$25 Karma Koin

CutieSora101CutieSora101
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Item/Premium Shop
it shows up on the web site that I had $25 then I bought two owls then went on game and no sign of the pet cards or the left over balance

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hi. Did they show up yet? Sometimes there is a slight delay to receive cards when purchased but it's usually only about a few minutes or so. The cards will be located at the character selection screen and not in your in game cash shop inventory. In case you may not be aware (not sure how new you are to the game lol). Also, make sure that you bought the pets on the correct account. Sometimes player do not realize they log onto an account they did not intend to use NX on.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    it shows up on the web site that I had $25 then I bought two owls then went on game and no sign of the pet cards or the left over balance

any chance you were logged in on another account? Believe it or not I've had this happen lol sometimes the website is weird about logging in and out.
  • AroAro
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    edited June 10, 2017
    Don't forget that you could have the "Pets" part unticked, that will be hiding the card (I believe).