Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Obligations

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited June 9, 2017 in General Chat
Thank you random person who dropped a Mari doll bag. They're not trade-able but others can still pick it up if U drop them. I'll show it love.

~Yours truly~
Rhey the Gentleman

Hope these warm feelings reaches you~

tumblr_mkkx1eeevx1qhquzwo8_250.gif

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wow.... really? Maybe the guy crashed or something? xD
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I drop old bags sometimes as well.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Rip.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I have four Tarlach bags so I get that random person. Also considering how these are essentially bottom-tiered bags, demand for them is nil since there are other better options. After that, when you don't have room, they're 3x2 space wasters.
  • RheyRhey
    Greta wrote: »
    Wow.... really? Maybe the guy crashed or something? xD

I'd feel bad 4 him if that's the case buuut...Idk know who dropped it 4 starter so...guess I'm keeping this one.
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    If only you could keep unequipped bags in other bags.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited June 9, 2017
    Just bank them and grab them on an alt lol that's what I do with all my old bags. Or I give them to friends. Grats on the free bag though :D It's always nice when people just drop random stuff. I know people sometimes drop random gacha stuff they don't want like enchants- enchants, afterall, aren't fashionogi!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited June 9, 2017
    I found 4 of those old animal bags on the floor once... I think it was 2 bunnies, a fox and a tiger

there was a lorna's adventure bag on the floor today also... unfortunately it couldn't be picked up :c

finding bags on the floor is pretty common during bag sales because people are replacing old one with better newer ones
  • RheyRhey
    Arjune wrote: »
    I found 4 of those old animal bags on the floor once... I think it was 2 bunnies, a fox and a tiger

there was a lorna's adventure bag on the floor today also... unfortunately it couldn't be picked up :c

finding bags on the floor is pretty common during bag sales because people are replacing old one with better newer ones

I'd like to pick up a fate stay night doll bag. Someone shuld drop a few since it's outdated. :*
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Rhey wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »

I'd like to pick up a fate stay night doll bag. Someone shuld drop a few since it's outdated. :*

but they're not outdated... these new dolls are nothing special space-wise or stat-wise except the duo and trio ace bags. the animal ones were the outdated ones with 5 x 5 inv space and lame summon stats
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited June 10, 2017
    Maia wrote: »
    Just bank them and grab them on an alt lol that's what I do with all my old bags. Or I give them to friends. Grats on the free bag though :D It's always nice when people just drop random stuff. I know people sometimes drop random gacha stuff they don't want like enchants- enchants, afterall, aren't fashionogi!

Problem is when they drop something that can't be picked up. :(
  • VioletBoyVioletBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    Someone just drop a bag with free space and stats? Even if it isn't worth to them but it worth to players that don't have money to buy any.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    VioletBoy wrote: »
    Someone just drop a bag with free space and stats? Even if it isn't worth to them but it worth to players that don't have money to buy any.

It is kind of a hassle I imagine, seeing as they can only be picked up and not directly traded, although the trade box for bags is 990 NX, so I can't say it is all that bad.
  • VioletBoyVioletBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765

It is kind of a hassle I imagine, seeing as they can only be picked up and not directly traded, although the trade box for bags is 990 NX, so I can't say it is all that bad.

That's true, I would buy one to see and mainly get some space. If I get the duo, trio or the newer dolls I'll be happy. But hey that just me.
  • RheyRhey

That's true, I would buy one to see and mainly get some space. If I get the duo, trio or the newer dolls I'll be happy. But hey that just me.

Ya I didn't plan to buy any more doll bags(Unless it's a crossover) since I already got way too many. So getting a free new cash shop bag without costing me anything is nice. :)
    VioletBoy