Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

ideas i have

AkirachuAkirachu
Mabinogi Rep: 5,560
edited June 14, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
place your votes srry for the bad grammar for the ideas
  1. what do you think needs to be added to mabinogi31 votes
    1. capes
       6% (2 votes)
    2. lord hero card allow to make a 10k character
       6% (2 votes)
    3. race change card
       23% (7 votes)
    4. protect system for blue and red upgrades that uses ap
       10% (3 votes)
    5. Dark Knight Back To Pally Card (idk a name)
       6% (2 votes)
    6. more hard mode dungeons and shadows mission on the other map (maiz karu etc)
       26% (8 votes)
    7. guild renew ( guild hot spring guild homestead guild buffs )
       23% (7 votes)

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    How do i click more than one?
    courtneyy
  • RedhenziRedhenzi
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    vip/premium upgraded with housing fixed - that I'd vote for :D
    courtneyy
  • ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    they are all good ideas that will never see the light of sun
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    I would like to ask what you mean with number 2 is it just giving you a 10k character right off the bat so you would just be a new character but you just have 10k total instead of 1 i'm curious about it.
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,560
    dra011 wrote: »
    I would like to ask what you mean with number 2 is it just giving you a 10k character right off the bat so you would just be a new character but you just have 10k total instead of 1 i'm curious about it.

its like the eilte hero cards if you have a 10k character you make another its more for if you want to go to another server i think cuz alot ppl on my server want to switch tarlach is dieing
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 15, 2017
    dra011 wrote: »

its like the eilte hero cards if you have a 10k character you make another its more for if you want to go to another server i think cuz alot ppl on my server want to switch tarlach is dieing

Omg this is a good one. I didn't think of that.