Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Festia Scores

kirbystarkirbystar
Mabinogi Rep: 715
edited June 14, 2017 in General Chat
Post your Festia scores with IGN and server.
Here is mine
IGN : kirbystar
server : mari
g0EvsE2.jpg

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Eh, I am not sure many people care these days. Although I applaud your adroitness in darts. :D
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    wklgo.png
    I only do it like once a day for the daily.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Can't find me any pug.

/shrug.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited June 14, 2017
    Oh, why not?
    d1111e9581.jpg

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 14, 2017
    I'm over 1000 score and satisfied with Tia and Fez pets. I even got Tia Doll Bag from Crystal Defender.
    I gave up on trying to hunt down friends/random players who would want to play Festia with me. Most players even didn't even lay a finger on Festia, because they think there's nothing good from it and when i say that you get some nice rewards like pets, that leaves them surprised, but they still proceed to ignore Festia. Sigh...
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    sd_fffo_44.png
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited June 14, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    I'm over 1000 score and satisfied with Tia and Fez pets. I even got Tia Doll Bag from Crystal Defender.
    I gave up on trying to hunt down friends/random players who would want to play Festia with me. Most players even didn't even lay a finger on Festia, because they think there's nothing good from it and when i say that you get some nice rewards like pets, that leaves them surprised, but they still proceed to ignore Festia. Sigh...

If U were on Mari...I'd play with U. We can trade outfit spares too.

giphy.gif

Soloing clobbermeister and crystal defender every day is getting boring too.

:(
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited June 14, 2017
    a41e6bcd21.png

PUGs are pretty impossible to find. :(

Thanks, to my friends, who still bother with Festia enough to play with me. :D

IGN: Teraschione
    Server: Mari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Liyeta wrote: »
    I still have 400 tickets left and greta never invite me :c

Oh you do? Why didn't you say so earlier! xD I have like 300 tickets rotting in my inventory. We could spam some Martial Darts and Hammer Slam until we get tired of it and go for Shooting Gallery for some intense and frustrating gameplay lol.

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I don't have a screenie, but my scores are too sad to post anyway xD
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    sitting on 608 tickets :( I'll post my scores when the laziness stops taking hold of me and I use them all. I reckon I'll have about 2k points then...right now it's barely over 500
  • ChattiChatti
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    Rhey wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

If U were on Mari...I'd play with U. We can trade outfit spares too.

giphy.gif

Soloing clobbermeister and crystal defender every day is getting boring too.

:(

I can join you some time if you want. I've been trying to do festia, but I end up staying at the landmark for exp because no one shows up. Even on ch2.
This discussion has been closed.