Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Clear The Dance Floor!

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
edited June 15, 2017 in General Chat
edd3d5e3f9.png

I have arrived.
badnewsbarrettLlewellyn

Comments

• KimberlyKimberly
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    I am never training this skill! Did you see the insane requirements?!
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited June 15, 2017
    there are enemies in that new dungeon that REQUIRE this skill to be able to hurt them(well it is the only thing I found), and they are spread out... Do not recommend soloing that thing as doing this alone is taking forever due to the cool down on this stupid skill.

Edit turns out there is another way to damage them which is by killing the other mob(found it out by accident), but in my case they spawned so far away the splash damage couldn't hit em.
    Kimberly
  • ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    the only skill that tells me to rank up encore :v
    pawcalypse
  • PoetaPoeta
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Hello How can Train the Unknown Part in the Skill I cant :(
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited June 15, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »