Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

does the echostone tab expire

AkirachuAkirachu
Mabinogi Rep: 5,560
edited June 15, 2017 in General Chat
mine said 6 days left does that mean in 6 days i have to pay to re unlock it cuz thats bull cuz i did a gen to unlock and your saying i have to pay to use it

Comments

• badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I saw someone say earlier you have to run the dungeon for it to extend for 30 days, and then run it again for more extensions, etc.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    With every run of the dungeon you extend the tab.

So running the dungeon on a low difficulty actually has a point, in some cases.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    do have to win the dungeon?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I would assume so since I've not managed to complete one yet.
  • ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    nice way to keep us doing a dungeon for eternity :v they know we will love our 3 special reforges with stat boosters
    IRONY~
  • MyrkekMyrkek
    Mabinogi Rep: 370
    does anyone know if the tab does expire, will running the dungeon unexpire it?

because sometimes I don't have time to play every week, or longer, and it'd be nice to know if I should just write this whole thing off right now
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I never noticed it had an expire timer on it.

I only ran it once on beginner. My tab has 13 days left on it.