Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rebirth timer event

BlortadBlortad
Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
in Technical Support
So I logged in and saw the rebirth button with the timer from that oen event a while back, but nothing on the website says ur bringing it back, is this a bug or did someone forget something? I dont want to end up getting in trouble for exploitation if this is, in fact, a bug

Comments

• BlortadBlortad
    Nevermind, its aparently for the memento event, its just odd that the rebirth event ui was reused for it, laziness ftw I guess
  • StarrieStarrie
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Mine isn't actually keeping track of how long I've been online it says 0 seconds
  • BlortadBlortad
    then click the recieve item button, its not just a timer to track ur online time, it counts down an hour, then u are allowed to get ur item, I recommend u read the event more carefully before posting next time, it even says u will have to click the recieve item button and that the item wont be automatically dropped into ur inv, probably to prevent 24/7 afkers from getting absurd numbers of adv seals