Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bonus time event question

AricaArica
Mabinogi Rep: 815
in General Chat
Ok is it 11 hours each day i have to be logged on and click recive gift every hour or it it 11 hours max all week before getting the seals, because i cannot be active on mabi 11 hours a day with work and sleep.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    11 hours for the whole week.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    No, it is once a week for 11 hours, not day so you're safe! :)
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    When does the button to receive gift appear? I've been on for a few hours today and haven't seen anything to click on. Or is this something that happens at the end of the week?
  • AricaArica
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    click on the chat bubble icon that says rebirth, i've also noticed time doesn't roll over either
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Yeah.....cuz using the rebirth button makes total sense.......Thank you so much for that because I would never have clicked it otherwise.
  • hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    edited June 15, 2017
    Yombo wrote: »
    Yeah.....cuz using the rebirth button makes total sense.......Thank you so much for that because I would never have clicked it otherwise.

The rebirth button was from a rebirth event last year, and they decided to just copy and paste the button for their hourly events as well. Agreed it's stupid, but this is what you get with a lazy company.

Also you should be able to do it on your alt characters on the same account if the event is the same as last year. (trade the items through your bank) I wound up with soooo many skill seals that way, and now they have gold boxes muwhahaha