Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Well I opened 200 festia boxes today...

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in General Chat
And I got potions. Lots and lots of potions. Nothing valuable.

Even free ingame gacha-esque boxes have the same curse.

/WhatIsLyfe

Oruga-Heimlich-67528.gif
badnewsbarrettSibbpawcalypse
  1. When life gives U lemons...38 votes
    1. Look for a lemonade recipe!
       26% (10 votes)
    2. Is there a return address?
       74% (28 votes)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    comfort47f6.gif
    xxmimi
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I probably opened like 1000 Festia Boxes by now and all i got was Flowery Festival Dress, Ivy Festival Boots (M) x2, Flowery Festival Strap (F) and Wiggling Fox Ears and Wig (M)... -_- All i want is darn Fox Ear Wig (F), which is like 50-100m in Alexina :c
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    guess there's a reason why it's 50-100m
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    I opened a lot of boxes and only got Fox Ears and Wig (M) and Flowery Festival Dress. Nothing more. I hoard around 100 boxes at a time and then open it all together
  • GretaGreta
    NekoLily wrote: »
    I opened a lot of boxes and only got Fox Ears and Wig (M) and Flowery Festival Dress. Nothing more. I hoard around 100 boxes at a time and then open it all together

Haha, i do this too.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Greta wrote: »
    I probably opened like 1000 Festia Boxes by now and all i got was Flowery Festival Dress, Ivy Festival Boots (M) x2, Flowery Festival Strap (F) and Wiggling Fox Ears and Wig (M)... -_- All i want is darn Fox Ear Wig (F), which is like 50-100m in Alexina :c

I had the female wig. The hair is nice, but the ears were annoying. Sold it.
  • ObsimObsim
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    But..... according to recent threads no one actually does festia..... now I am really confused
  • GretaGreta
    Obsim wrote: »
    But..... according to recent threads no one actually does festia..... now I am really confused

People always talk for themselves. Simple.
  • MrazeMraze
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Clobber for days